• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

• should we have > 25 players, we sadly cannot guarantee you finding a table to play :four_leaf_clover:
  • should we have > 30 players, it sadly seems unlikely that you will find a table to play :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
  • in both cases :point_up: we’ll rule first-post-first-serve, except reserved spots for continuing games

I plan to dm

:worm: Into the Lair of the Keeper (T4; max. level 19!)

(players, who played 3+ of the previous Age of Worms adventures, regardless which character they gonna play this time, have preferential seating)

• BufoBufo
  • Fridi
  • Jackfruitchilli
  • PatrickD
  • PlayerofDom
  • Stracci
  • ThatGuyTed

what to expect:
:worm: pretty social adventure with a bit of investigation and a hard boss-fight
:worm: go into the Demon Wastes to defeat the first dracolich

:bug: AGE OF WORMS InfoThread

:dragon: What you know about Mazyralyx so far …

• :bug: Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned
  • :bug: Damage Immunities: cold, poison
  • :bug: Damage Resistances: necrotic
  • :bug: Other Abilities: blindsight, cold damage breath weapon, frightful presence, magic resistance
  • :bug: Extra: the group already destroyed its phylactery in a previous adventure; it carved its bones with magic runes; it is the prakhutu (exarch) of Kathashka (the Overlord of Undeath); its lair is in the north of the Demon Wastes located in a manifest zone of Dolurrh (close to realm of the dead)

:point_up: this is the minimum … it’s likely worse, … sadly you have not restored Balakarde’s ghost so far …

:worm:The Worms have …

• :worm: Condition Immunities: charmed, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, restrained
  • :worm: Damage Immunities: necrotic, poison, psychic
  • :worm: Damage Resistances: lightning
  • :worm: Other Abilities: regeneration (acid/fire/radiant damage stops this feature), worm-infestation (removing a curse, or dealing acid/fire/radiant damage stops this; also Lalia can stop this by casting lesser restoration)
1 Like

Will be ther for the Age of Worms showdown! With Artano or maybe with a new T4 character…

1 Like

@Arthilas
The players mentioned above will have preferential seating … but should space permit it, they would need Artano’s help^^

Didn’t you write that the T4 showdown will be open for us all, since there are players like me who would have loved to join AoW games for a long time and would love to play T4 too? :slight_smile:

yes … as space permits … sadly there is no big table in 1070 anymore :frowning:
= e.g. 12 people won’t have space in the table in the back, even if the adventure itself would allow it

will think about how to run this^^
(maybe I will take the back row and do a “standing dm”)
… also this all depends on how many tables we will have this week …

1 Like

Hogar has put a lot of blood and sweat into this and will not miss it! :worm: :worm:

FYI: Hogar is LVL19 now

1 Like

After practicing fighting a lich in a very weird different world last time, Lalia is excited to go against THE dracolich to stop the apocalypse.

Will be there to play AoW.

P.S.: Lalia is Lvl19 now.

3 Likes

“A lich that let their phylactery be destroyed? Disgraceful!
I’ve got no respect for such carelessness… maybe a shift in power is in order…”
- Blast

Blast will be there to lend a hand to his fellow adventurers. (T4 - lv. 19)

3 Likes

I will be there to DM this week. t1, 2
will update this when I have the name of the oneshot ^^

Update: “A crown of candy”

2 Likes

Hewguard - “only” level 17- reports for service to crush this giant undead worm.

2 Likes

Would DM the continuation of the Candlekeep Mysteries(T1); the locals require someone to ivestigate what causes this week’s troubles.

Hey hey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m planning to show up with a T1, T2 character, but if we don’t have enough DMs I’ll also have something prepared!

If I do join, preferably @cat4laugh’s table? :3
I am also bringing a +1!

4 Likes

Iptar will be there to defeat the dracolich.
And since it‘s the last session before halloween I will be coming in costume

3 Likes

The clock will continue to tick away. t2 etc etc (UNLESS…non-dnd?!)

Felgrim will be there to continue losing his Mind in Phandelver

I will be there to destroy some dracoliches.

3 Likes

Will bring my lvl2 Monk to kick some evil butt!

I’ll be there with T1-3 characters.

Would love to join @cat4laugh’s table. Hadn’t had a moral conundrum in a long time :exploding_head:

I will also prepare an T2 adventure to DM.