The V.A.L.U.E. of the Dracolich

I’ll be there with T1 and T2.

Still getting settled, but in a couple of weeks I can start DMing when needed.

1 Like

BTW is this Friday Helloween- themed in any sense of the word​:jack_o_lantern:? Should I come in a costume or I will be the only guy in a cape there :thinking:

Im dressing

1 Like

My friend and I would like to join @Lux_Tenebraeque Candlekeep Mysteries continuation, otherwise we would join any T1 game

1 Like

I will be there for the showdown
Sounds scary, but i will give it my all!

I’ll be there with a T1 for Lux’s game again.

1 Like

:sun_behind_large_cloud:

DMs (4):

cat4laugh T1-T2 :crown:
Darthbinks T4 (max. level 19) :worm:
Lux_Tenebraeque T1 :scroll:
Unsniped T2 :stopwatch: or (PbtA) :game_die:

Potential DMs (3)

frogemiah T? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … otherwise wants to join T1-T2 :crown:
healywp T1 :rocket: … otherwise wants to play T1-T2
joeder T2 :sailboat: … otherwise wants to join T1-T3 :crown:

Players (22-26):

BufoBufo T4 :worm:
Fridi T4 :worm:
Jackfruitchilly T4 :worm:
PatrickD T4 :worm:
PlayerofDom T4 :worm:
Stracci T4 :worm:
ThatGuyTed T4 :worm:

Col_Mustard_Ret T1 :scroll:
Dahla T1 :scroll:
Tea007 +1 T1 (x2) :scroll: (x2)

Kenta T2 :stopwatch:

Arvee T1-T2
Elenaaa T1-T3
Emma T1-T2
frogemiah’s +1 T? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: should it be dm-ed this week … else wants to join T1-T2 :crown:
mane T1-T3
Mexikorn T2
Semako T2 & T4
SilentButDeadly T1
stardewchicken T1-T2
Xyathn T1-T2

Players who hope to find a spot (1):

:four_leaf_clover: orestotel T1-T2

dibs on the table in the back since I will very likely have 7 players

I’m gonna be at the worm-table this week but out of interest: If you were to run something Non-DnD - what system/story did you have in mind?

I will be able to come along this week - hope to run Spelljammer Academy (T1, part 3) - any who played before are welcome but it is very modular, easy for new folk to jump in.

Otherwise, happy to play T1-T2.

1 Like

A hacked version of dungeon world. Continuing clock game.

2 Likes

joining again preferable unsniped table

I’d also like to join a T1 or T2 table if there’s still space for me. If there’s Lost Minds again then count me in! :slight_smile:

I will join too and can bring T1/2/3 characters. I will also come dressed in a costume :upside_down_face:

I am able to come this week. If there is still space in the party, I’d like to join @Lux_Tenebraeque’s table :scroll:. If not I’d like to join a T1 or T2 table.

1 Like

Will bring my T2 chars as well, so I can play T2 if there is no T4 space for me :slight_smile:

Hi I‘m late to the party, but I‘ll be there too. I‘ll bring t1/2 characters. Love to join any open game.

I’ll be there too with t1/t2 characters :blush:

New characters are part of the plot hook for this week’s game, no problem there.

I’d join with a T1-T3 today :slight_smile:

I may come today, bringing my t2 rogue and a new character just in case :smiley: