The V.A.L.U.E. of Volcanoes - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

:point_right: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Please post in this thread should you plan to show up as a player or as a DM, and what tiers you want to play in or DM for.

I will be there to either play T2-T4 or to DM White Plume Mountain (T3), which is a challenging old-school dungeon that likely will take about three sessions to complete :slight_smile:

I will be keyholder for this week and try to be there at 18:00 :slight_smile:

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New? Or got Questions about the location?

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

2 Likes

Hi! I am looking forward to being there as a player (T1 or T2)

I will be running a T2 (level 8 max) one-shot called “Shadows of Hidden Riches”, a treasure hunt in the vast desert of Al-Badia. :smiley:

Ill join your table if thats alright with you. Ill b ring a low T2

1 Like

If I can make it id like to join yours aswell (would lvl5 be too low?)

1 Like

Not at all:)

1 Like

… last time a group of adventurers found a mysterious semi-tranlucent gemstone.
Examining it more closely, a scene of people having fancy party is depicted inside
(like in a snowglobe, but more confetti :tada: )
Since this gem is obviously magical, the group tried to find out what it does, as suddenly …

plan to be there to dm a high T2 (level 8-10) heist adventure

:point_right: Skullport Thread
:point_right: homebrew downtime actions
:point_right: homebrew downtime actions for selective characters

players who joined previous :skull: :sailboat: games will have preferred seating

edit: in case this :point_up: won’t work out player number-wise, I would run a T1 game

Ghundralt is reporting for duty!

In case skullport doesn’t work out, I will bring T1 - T3 characters :slight_smile:

Bok will be joining in again. Going to do a fleshcraft (Antenna: 10 Downtime Days & 300gp)

1 Like

I would like to join your table! I hope its ok if my character has 8 lvls in Barb and 1 in Fighter. If not I can remove the multiclass.

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

Would love to join @Alaadu’s table to close the DM circle like we talked about last Friday.

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1-T2 characters :slight_smile:

Would love to join Skullport again. Will bring T1&2 just in case.

Yes please have L8 PC :pray::slight_smile:

I will have returned from my holiday break by the time of this one to DM a T1 called. “A tricky heist”

(Very much blades in the dark inspired that one)

4 Likes

Liandrin is ready for some Skullport shenanigans and will use her 20 Downtime Days for “You really had me going there”.

Otherwise Ill have T1-T3 characters ready

1 Like

Hi guys, after my first game last week, I would be happy to come back bringing a T1 and a T2 character and have no particular preference regarding the tables.

Hey! I am bringing a T2 character, that started from last week! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to join again. T1/2