The V.A.L.U.E. of Volcanoes - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

I’ll join as well with my T1.

Would love to join @Alaadu’s table with my lvl 7 tree-hugger.

1 Like

Would like join “a tricky heist” together with ceaselessghost and possibly a mystery guest.

1 Like

:volcano:

DMs (3-5):

-Alaadu :ninja: T2 (levels 5-8)
-cat4laugh :moneybag: T1
-Darthbinks :gem: T2 (levels 8-10)

Potential DM (2):

-Arthilas :mountain: T2-T3
-Col_Mustard_Red :military_helmet: T1 … otherwise wants to join :moneybag: T1

Players (22-24):

-Takanari :mountain: T3

-Burek :ninja: T2
-haekr :ninja: T2
-jboimler :ninja: T2
-Mexikorn :ninja: T2

-katnyx :moneybag: T1
-Nox :moneybag: T1
-SpaceLab :moneybag: T1
-TheUglyGhostOfEast :moneybag: T1

-BufoBufo :gem: T2
-DutchyGio :gem: T2
-Jackfruitchilly :gem: T2
-Stracci :gem: T2
-Valzon :gem: T2

-Ariachne T1-T2
-KKevin T1-T4
-Martin T1-T2
-maxellftw T2
-Smintas T1-T2
-wirc34 T1
-fromtheforest +1 T1 (x2)

@ImOuttie … in V.A.L.U.E. you don’t have to level up a character, if you don’t want to :+1:

@Arthilas … it is not possible to “level-down” a character though
(e.g. if you already have played that pc at a higher level)

I’d love to join that if there’s space :slight_smile:

Would like to join @cat4laugh if possible, but will also have a T1 adventure prepped just in case.

1 Like

Please write Mexikorn with k @Darthbinks its a common mistake, but still, seeing my name butchered hurts my soul every time :cry:

2 Likes

I and a friend are gone Join again at a T 1 Tablet with the same as before Charakters

Mystery guest most likely won’t be coming with us since I still haven’t gotten a response but yes I shall arrive!!

I’ll most probably join too. Happy to play tier 3 with arthilas.

I’d like to join @cat4laugh as well if there’s still room :slight_smile:

I will join today’s game to

Im planning on coming. I’ll roll up a T1 or T2 character.

Considering the sheer ammount of players today im considering playing t3 at Arthilas’s table instead. With Kevin, Takanari and me that would make 3 players at his table at least. But lets wait and see

@Mexikorn remember you already have played that adventure, with me as your DM :slight_smile:

Would love to join tonight if there is a free spot remaining. Preferably T1 or T2, as there is a wannabe vampire burning to step out into the light. Might be a tad late though.

1 Like

Oh its white plume mountain again? I totally missed that. In that case scratch what i said

I could scale down White Plume Mountain to a high T2 adventure. Maybe that would help since there are so many people coming, with most of them bringing T2 characters.

Otherwise, if I don’t DM today (I don’t feel particularly well, I am afraid of catching the next cold…), I would like to join @Alaadu’s table with a level 8 character (taking two levels of a level 10 guy).

Hey guys something came up so I cant make it today

Salutations, I am afraid another matter requires my attention come nightfall and will thus not be able to partake in this fine evenings ruinous festivities. I nonetheless wish all attendees the merriest of celebration of the finer points of subterfuge and bloodshed. Tally-ho adventurers

3 Likes