• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

• should we have > 25 players, we sadly cannot guarantee you finding a table to play :four_leaf_clover:
  • should we have > 30 players, it sadly seems unlikely that you will find a table to play :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
  • in both cases :point_up: we’ll rule first-post-first-serve, except reserved spots for continuing games

I plan to dm

:worm: Dawn of a New Age (T4)

(players, who played 3+ of the previous Age of Worms adventures, regardless which character they gonna play this time, have preferential seating)

• BufoBufo
  • Fridi
  • Jackfruitchilli
  • PatrickD
  • PlayerofDom
  • Stracci
  • ThatGuyTed

what to expect:
:worm: starts with hard, deadly fights
:worm: there will be lots worms, that can burrow into your characters and devour them from the inside
:worm: very long epilog - also for those who died in the campaign

:bug: AGE OF WORMS InfoThread

:bug: New & Old Downtime Actions for the Finale

:bug: Aberrant Apprentice

Fleshweaving is fun!

Prerequesite: Being a School of Transmutation Wizard as well as being on friendly terms with Mordain the Fleshweaver
Effect: You can use the mass polymorph and polymorph spells (incl. via your Shapechanger feature) to turn a creature into an aberration (and not only a beast). All other limits still apply.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 6000gp

:bug: Iptar²

I think there can’t be enough Iptars in this world!

Prerequesite: Being able to cast clone spell as well as being on friendly terms with Mordain the Fleshweaver
Effect: Mordain grows you a clone (as the spell) ready for the finale.
Cost: 6000gp … although since the nature of Mordain it is not entirely certain “how” you would come back

:bug: It’s Still a Dragon to Me

Done it once - can do it again!

Prerequesite: Having defeated an undead dragon as well as having a dragon slayer sword
Effect: Your dragon slayer weapon also works against undead dragons.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days

:bug: Magic Worm Repellent

You finish Eligos’ research to use magic disease protection against Kyuss worms.

Prerequesite: Paladin class, Purity of Body feature, or being able to cast lesser restoration.
Effect: You can use any spell or magical effect that ends or protects you from disease to fight Kyuss worms and Kyuss worm infestation.
Note: Otherwise only a remove curse spell would help (aside from dealing acid, fire or radiant damage).
Cost: 10 Downtime Days

:bug: Pre-Apocalyptic Date

You asked Tirra, the spiky aberrant dragonmarked elf from House Tarkanan, out for a date. Would be great if you somehow managed to do that before the world will be devoured by worms.

Prerequesite: being Hewguard (by @PatrickD)
Cost: This would take 5 Downtime Days plus either 50gp for a cosy café date, or 2000gp to invite her to a lavish House Ghallanda restaurant.

:bug: Relight my Fire

As far as possible, you restore the Silver Flame temple ruins to its former glory and also relight the sacred silver flame, that once burned on its altar.

Prerequesite: Having the Acolyte (Silver Flame) background
Effect: Relighting this fire will give your group access to a very strong "one time" buff (better used in a T4 adventure). Using this benefit is an action. Note that this can be used only once!
Question is: Do you want a light of hope, a pyre of purification, or a flame of self-sacrifice?

• Hope: true resurrect one dead player character, who died within the last 10h, without components as an action
  • Purification: grant every player character within 100 feet +100 temporary Hit Points till their next rest
  • Self-Sacrifice: a single player character can self-sacrifice to destroy any single aberration, fiend, or undead within 100 feet up to a CR equal to your character level or lower; stronger ones are still weakened a lot; that player character cannot be brought back to life;

Cost: 20 Downtime Days and 12000gp; the cost can be shared.

:bug: Seal the Seals

Behold the Seventh Seal

Prerequesite: Being able to cast imprisonment
Effect: Should your character survive the finale, and still be able to cast imprisonment, you unlock an extra ending for everyone.
Cost: 60000gp … other characters may contribute gp

:bug: Verminshroud

After studying Kyuss’ Apostolic Scrolls, you craft a legendary magic cloak for yourself.

Prerequesite: Being a Tier 4 character.
Effect: You create an exalted verminshroud . Only you can attune to the cloak.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 6666gp.

:bug: We Need Bombs! All The Bombs!

:point_right: Hewguard (by @PatrickD) will do this

Aundairian acid vial shopping spree.

Prerequesite: Being friends with the airship pirates.
Effect: You shop every acid vial you can find and arm the Viking airship with bombs.
Cost: 15000gp … other characters may contribute gp

:point_up: keep in mind that these homebrew story awards only work on my table

Will be there, either to play T2-T4 (Worms?) or to DM, not sure yet.

Continuing clock and dungeon world.

:worm: What you know about Kyuss-Valaara-Katashka so far …

:skull: Katashka the Gatekeeper

• :skull: Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
  • :skull: Damage Immunities: necrotic, poison
  • :skull: Other Abilities: limited magic immunity (as rakshasa), truesight
  • :skull: Extra: can force creatures to make a Constitution saving throw to give them vulnerability/loose resistance to necrotic damage on a fail

:bug: Valaara the Crawling Queen

• :bug: Condition Immunities: blinded, charmed, frightened, poisoned, prone
  • :bug: Damage Immunities: poison, psychic
  • :bug: Other Abilities: magic resistance, regeneration, truesight,
  • :bug: Extra: contacting her telepathically, or dealing psychic damage to her forces your character to make an Intelligence saving throw against being stunned

:worm: Kyuss the Worm that Walks

• :worm: Condition Immunities: blinded, charmed, exhaustion, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, stunned
  • :worm: Damage Immunities: necrotic, poison, psychic
  • :worm: Anathema: most cleric, druid, paladin and ranger class features won’t work against them
  • :worm: Other Abilities: superpowerful worm-sorcerer, that also can draw from Katashka’s & Valaara’s power
  • :worm: TPK Incarnate: if you don’t debuff them fast, your heroes won’t stand a chance

:fire: How to Debuff Kyuss-Katashka-Valaara

every debuff-option listed below works only once

• :fire: unleashing the Talisman of Annihilation (Charged) on them
  • :fire: hitting them with the Rod of Seven Parts (Rod of Law)
  • :fire: using the Self-Sacrifice option from the Relight my Fire homebrew story award (see above)
  • :fire: successfully using a cleric’s Divine Intervention feature to self-sacrify that character
  • :fire: successfully banish them
  • :fire: … there might be other options (read as: crazy player ideas)

:star: The Stars Are Not Right Yet

Lalia (by @Jackfruitchilli), Hewguard (by @PatrickD), Dom (by @PlayerofDom) and Hogar (by @Stracci) have access to this homebrew story award.

During the final fight one of those characters can use an action to scream “Tenser! Now!”, for him to unleash powerful magic to change the nightsky. This would give every playercharacter in your group the benefit of a short rest.

1 Like

Will be there. Preferably @Unsniped s table :v:

Its time to end the worms - Hewguard who certainly spend a lot of gold to buy the bombs for the pirates … what a pity that don’t give him time for the Pre-Apocalyptic Date … so we have to postpone it after the apocalypse - no worries I will kill this worms.

1 Like

Will join a game with T1 or T2.
:brain: or a T1 game that might show up

I will join this Friday and bring T1/2/3 characters :upside_down_face:

Heyo, Lost Minds will return this week :brain: !

I will be there! Either to DM a T2 adventure called “pretty rad”

or to play at whatever lovely table that will have me :slight_smile:

I would like to join Lost Minds preferably, T1/Lvl4 :blush:

Is that so? … TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GNOMES!

Nothic to see here, mimic along, the minds are perfectly safe >.>

Blast will be there to fight to fight for his lovely lady and the future of Eberron! May the prophecies be fulfilled (and may he look absolutely dashing in his new Shroud). :rat: :worm:

(Lv. 20)

1 Like

Would like to join a T1 or T2 game

I will be there for the…

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

1 Like

Hogar (LVL20) will go into this epic battle. He is ready to give it his all, if necessary even his life. Thunder and Lightning are most excited for the prospect of glorious battle. :worm: :worm:

1 Like

I’ll be there. (T1-3)

I can DM a T2 adventure.