The V.A.L.U.E. of Coordination

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I would love to join a table with a LVL1 Character. I have some limited experience with DnD but I’m new to 5e and V.A.L.U.E. Would be happy if you still had a spot for me!

1 Like

Will come to DM Tier-1 game for episode 2 of my mini-campaign ‘Marshes of Vindobona:frog:. Players from previous episode have priority but new players are wellcome too.

1 Like

I’ll.be there to play. Preferably Avernus if that’s happening but otherwise I’m open to anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome! :slight_smile:

don’t worry about it too much. if you need help creating your character be there a bit early.

1 Like

Thank you! I will see how far I get with character creation on my own. But I will try to be there a bit early in any case to find my way around : ).

1 Like

Open to either run a T1/T2 or join a game

I’ll be there to continue the adventures into Avernus (T2). (Players from previous delves into Avernus have seating priority)

Because of work I’ll probably be there about 19:15.

2 Likes

I also have pregens l1-2 with me in case you want one

1 Like

Oh, didn’t realized that you on bi-weekly schedule too. If we have too many DMs would be happy to join as a player instead.

Would like to join your table with Ophelia :slight_smile:

I will be there - can run another Brancalonia T1 adventure, let us see how much interest we have.

Notes

• This table would host @neon.tetra research - join only if you are happy to participate in that.
  • Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play

Hello, would be cool if there is a spot for my T1 Warlock.

DMs (3):
jboimler - T2 :imp:
xaosseed - T1 :spaghetti:
SilentButDeadly - T1 :classical_building:

Potential DMs (2):
Lux_Tenebraeque - T1/T2 :star:
Unsniped - T1/T2 :books:

Players (13-15)
Neon_Tetra :spaghetti:
Arthilas :imp:
InvincibleInk (T1)
katnyx :imp:
Zaza_Momine (T1/T2 - T1 preferred)
Bearberry :classical_building:
Col_Mustard_Ret :classical_building: / :spaghetti:
eenie34 :spaghetti:
Lenziboy :imp:
FoggyPortents T2 :imp: / :star:
Tea007 :spaghetti:
Froggyprince T1-T3

1 Like

Thank you! I think I should be able to whip up some basic character. But I would approach you, should I really end up without something playable : )

Hello, I’d like to join any table, preferably T1 but T2 is ok too.

If there is room at @jboimler I would like to join, but will defer to people who have played 2+ sessions at the Avernus table. Otherwise I’ll come with T1-3.

Potentially at @xaosseed or @SilentButDeadly table, if they DM.

If @SilentButDeadly DMs, then I’ll be at his table. If not, then @xaosseed’s.

I would be happy to rejoin @SilentButDeadly 's table. Glory to Rome! :saluting_face:

Otherwise I would join any T1 table