V.A.L.U.E Friday - Tea flings from hell

:point_right: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play.

I am not sure if I am able to play or dm this week but worst case I will hand over the key to someone else.

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New? Or got Questions about the location?

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Will be there, most likely to play. Maybe I’ll DM something T3 or T4.

the next :skull: :sailboat: T2 (level 7+) heist adventure set in the Underdark City of Skullport,
would require at least one, better two, PCs, who saved the bard Fritz Foewarden of the Underdark boy band Natural One Direction in the first Skullport adventure (Apr. 28)

-Bok (DutchyGio) :point_left: cannot make it
-Dr. Goosejet (Patrick)
-Ghundralt (Jackfruitchilly)
-Linadrin (Stracci)
-Sirius (BufoBufo)

in case this won’t work, I would run a T1 game or join another table as a player

in case :point_up: will work:

plan to be there to dm a T2 (level 7+) heist adventure
set in the Underdark city of Skullport :skull: :sailboat:

:point_right: Skullport Thread
:point_right: homebrew downtime actions
:point_right: homebrew downtime actions for selective characters

players who joined previous :skull: :sailboat: games will have preferred seating

Will show up as a player this time T1-4 :slight_smile:

I will be there. I really prefer to join Skullport :skull_and_crossbones: I will do the riddle research and the date

Alternatively if Skullport doesn’t happen or we really need it. I will run a horror investigation called “A Plague upon your House” T3 if there is interest

!Note:! This oneshot will contain: Horror, Body Horror, Trypophobia, Disease, Filth, Insects, Cults, Manipulation.

If you are familiar with Warhammer (Nurgle) and The Magnus Archives :eye: (The Corruption) will understand similarities

3 Likes

Im planning on DMing for the first time. Super nervous about it. Going to be T1 with exploration and combat elements. If possible I would appreciate it if there werent more than 4 players at my table and evefyone could come with a lvl 3-4 char, to make things a bit easier on me :grimacing:

1 Like

I would like to join your table then and nothing to be nervous about:D

2 Likes

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

I would join @Mexikorn’s table if he has space.

1 Like

I’d like to join a T1 table again (level3 character) :slight_smile:

i’d love to join with my T2 character! @Darthbinks any chance you have a slot for skullport for a wizard? @BufoBufo that sounds amazing tbh, sadly i dont have a T3 char to join yet but i definitely would in the future, papa nurgle loves all

@noxous should be enough space :+1:

:smiling_imp:

DMs (3):

-Arthilas :headstone: T1
-Darthbinks :skull: T2
-Mexikorn :crossed_swords: T1

Players (15):

-Izayas Demons :headstone: T1
-Mori :headstone: T1
-Nox :headstone: T1
-Tiero T1
-TheUglyGhostofEast +1 :headstone: T1 (x2)

-BufoBufo :skull: T2
-cat4laugh :skull: T2
-MarkusW :skull: T2
-PatrickD :skull: T2
-Valzon :skull: T2

-Alaadu :crossed_swords: T1
-Burek :crossed_swords: T1
-ImOuttie :crossed_swords:T1
-jboimler :crossed_swords: T1

Will be joining with 1 + person!! Preferably T1 because he hasn’t played dnd before me thinks? (So basically we will be a group of 5?)

Gonna be playing with @TheUglyGhostOfEast I am one of the 5

I will be there with T1&T2. Skullport sounds really interesting, would like to join @Darthbinks if that’s still possible.

Will be joining @TheUglyGhostOfEast Group on Friday :))

I‘m one of the 5 so uh yes I‘ll be here with @TheUglyGhostOfEast

Hi all! Long time player & DM here, first comment on the forum.

Let me know if I could slot into any game with a fresh T1 or T2 character, I could for sure make it if that’s the case. @Mexikorn’s table seems the most promising from what I see :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum :raised_hands:t4: