The V.A.L.U.E. of telling Stories

Then I will join your table @xaosseed if that’s alright, got my Lv1 cleric ready :blush:

1 Like

Sad to be missing this one! Will hopefully show my face again in the next few weeks :smiling_face:

1 Like

Apologies, might be something like 5 min late.

@Rezo(sorcerer), the ranger, the barbarian and the monk who’s forum name I didn’t get.

You manage to find your way back to the clean room, telling the situation to the gnomes. Who at this moment do not come out yet, since the air isn’t clean yet.

You are promised a reward once the air is clean. Additionally you get a reward from the dwarven city guard.

You may choose to keep the adamantine chain mail or scale mail or give it back to the gnomes.(as a scale mail it’s medium armor, to make it more useful in the barbarian and more easily tradeable.)

You get a total of 75 gold pieces (+the stuff you stole) You get a level up. You get 10 downtime days (use as a currency for in between sessions(including trading). Downtime days stack and can be spent later)

3 Likes

@Vishous @jboimler @Red22 @lol39r @Arthilas

Thank you to everyone who played at my table!

I’m at the airport heading for warmer climates, so I may not get the chance to post a full summary. But you made some very good choices!

In case you were wondering: in the last part, for each person after the first person who gave in and listened to the voices, it would have called to an additional 1 CR’s worth of spirits for each time you gave in. So 4 additional people giving in up to 4 times … you could have drawn the attention of up to CR16. At the minimum, that would probably have meant Becklin’s end (and at least one PC death before you fled)

(Btw, I miscounted. It’s only 8 more sessions max)

P.S. You find another scroll waiting for as you flee the abandoned village. In a flowing elven hand it reads, “I tried to protect you in honor of our lost friend, but now it is too late. Eyes will be watching you. Always.”

5 Likes

Wow, we got really lucky! I knew something was off when even a legendary pegasus was scared to go into the village :sweat_smile: Thanks again @Xyathn for this season! It was a lot of fun! Have fun with your friends and family in the US , and have a safe flight!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m the ranger. :smiley: Is the 75 gold per person or 75 in total including Tifus?

2 Likes

Thanks to Francis @Col_Mustard_Ret - Delumathan @Istariel - Quinn @Rori_95 - Don Peppone @Potifex for playing The Divine Sow (part II) and helping the dull-witted Belloveso find the Divine Sow and free his golden beloved Nina.

After setting out to find the Star Mount our heroes returned to Roca Bernarda to find it besieged by the marauding Toad gang led by by Turtlehead, aggrieved by having arrived to late to share in the horde of the Bigat of the Botticione. After organising the villagers to defend themselves, setting traps and repairing the walls, our heroes repelled the Toad gang, slew Turtlehead and arrested or routed the Toad gang. From there a guide took them across the river, through the Ditch of Serpents to the Star Mount where they spotted the Divine Sow being pursued by Count Julius, he who had cursed and trapped Nina.

After ambushing Julius and rescuing the Sow, a wish was granted in gratitude and Belloveso used it to free Nina. On return to the Golden Cockerel, our heroes found Nina freed from her golden prison and saw the lovers reunited.

You all net 160gp into your pockets from your share of melting down and selling off what was once Nina’s golden prison. You also set up a Black Market grandluxury at the Golden Cockerel, giving you better access to (half-decent) stuff in future.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

2 Likes

75g per person.

And don’t forget the moose on the way back.

4 Likes

Thank you for a fun First Game! See you Next time maybe!

5 Likes

I would never! :smiley: Thanks for the game from me as well, was a great first experience!

Thx for an awesome friday night @xaosseed looking forward to joining your table again soon :blush: prob with Delumathan :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the game! I had a great time - and Quinn got to save a village, which was a definite first for her lol.

Will be keeping an eye out for more Brancalonia sessions, for sure!

Thank you a lot for your game!

Ardurion is curious who wrote those scrolls. And he needs to remember to not put his new bag of holding into his other one for convenience…

1 Like

Thank you! Hope we can play another time again! :smiley: I would like to know where and how I can trade this heavy armor? You told me once, but I forgot again.

Best wishes!

1 Like

The trade channel is (nearly) always posted in the first messages of a value thread. Here

Hello! I’ve never played d&d before but I’ve always wanted to try so I would love to join on Friday with a T1 character. Hope that’s ok!

Welcome! This here is the thread of last week, so please come over to:

We are quite full already, but maybe there is still place. There is a chance that you won’t get a chair, if everybody who wrote really shows up!

Oops did not reply to you, so here again, so you get notified ^

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.