The V.A.L.U.E. of telling Stories

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I canā€™t confirm this 100% yet but I am pretty confident that Iā€™ll be there to DM the first part of my ā€œRevolutionā€ Mini-Series :dove: (3 sessions). (T2)

Players who joined the hunt for the Royal Griffin will have preferential seating.

will likely be there :partying_face:

wonā€™t have no time to prep an adventure sadly :frowning:

ā€¦ will join the Revolution :dove: or any other table that will have me (T1-T4)

1 Like

Will probably be there. Can play T1 or T2.

Will join. Revolution sounds fun. If you will have me

1 Like

I would have dmed, but revolution calls

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there to DM the next session of ā€œDragonlance: Shadows of the Dragonqueen.ā€ Low T2.

Players who have played before have preferred seating, but all newcomers and newbies are welcome!

1 Like

Im bringing either T1 or T2 to any table thatā€™ll have me. :upside_down_face:

I would like to join:) Q will finish what they started. ā€˜Viva La Revolutionā€™

1 Like

Can play either T1 or T2 (Vive la rĆ©volution :smiley: :crossed_swords: :fire:). Do have a new character in mind and Iā€™ll prep them either as T1 (Lv1) or T2 (Lv5) depending on which tables will be present and if either the Revolution or Elowenā€™s Regime will have me :wink:

So will be keeping an eye on the thread :grin: letā€™s V.A.L.U.E. some great stories :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there with my T1 character!

Would like to join if thereā€™s space!

Otherwise any T1-3

1 Like

I would like to join @Xyathn low T2 session :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there to join @Xyathn table again.

Sony kept the Lantern of Tracking (Dragons) and sadly lost the Javelin of Lightning or gave it the professor for SCIENCE.

2 Likes

I will join again! There are people to save and cults to defeat! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently a bit sick, but if I get better in time I would like to come bringing T1-4 characters (if need be I might be able to run something, but right now Iā€™m not even sure I will be feeling well enough to come without worrying about spreading whatever it is I have atm)

Seeing Sony losing Javelin of Lightning on the river, Ken will use his ring of water walking to walk on water and find it for himself and he already looks fabulous, so no need for Glamerweave for him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there to run another T1 Brancalonia adventure - with the challenge of freeing Nina, cursed into the form of a golden statue who was retrieved from a wizards lair by the dull-witted Belloveso with considerable help of the party.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • Though this adventure is a continuation, new comers can easily join
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play
1 Like

back from holidays, i would love to join your table! @xaosseed

1 Like

Iā€™d also love to join this table, if possible - just gave the Brancalonia thread a read, and it sounds like a fascinating setting. That said, if there are a lot of repeat players, I donā€™t want to take their spot, of course!

1 Like