The V.A.L.U.E. of telling Stories

Me 3, @xaosseed, if you still have a spot. Have a T1 character but am new to Brancalonia adventure.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join either @xaosseed or @Xyathn, whichever has more space.

Iā€™ll dm a t1 or t2, as there are players.

Will most likely be there too to play T2.

Hi! IĀ“m pretty new to DnD (played a couple of oneshots) but I`d like to join this fridays session. IĀ“d like to bring a T2 character. Is it possible to perhaps come a little earlier and get a short introduction to some key rules i need to be aware of? Also, I donĀ“t own my own set of dice yetā€¦ could i perhaps borrow some? Thanks in advance!

edit: IĀ“ll bring a T1 and a T2 character for more options, gotta say the brancalonia setting sounds very enticing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! Most Fridays the door is open quite a bit early and thereā€™s always people hanging out. Iā€™d suggest you show up and chat some people up - Iā€™m sure someone will tell you the most important points and answer any questions, and a lot of people have multiple dice sets so Iā€™m certain someone will lend you one (or I will if nobody else does :sweat_smile:).

See you there!

1 Like

welcome, make sure to check out the links in the first post (especially the houserules), we also have a pretty active discord if any questions crop up (link can be found up top in the page header)

We are currently +5 on the Meetup, all new folk, all have been nudged to check in here. (edit: @NadenSall + partner are two)

Iā€™m going to close the Meetup - weā€™re probably at capacity now, right?

1 Like

My boyfriend and I are first-time players and would like to join on Friday. We donā€™t really have any experience playing, but I have been looking into it for the past few days. I have a few friends playing who might be able to help me with a character, but if they donā€™t have time I will be there earlier.

3 Likes

I will be there playing my low T2, I really liked playing last week with @Xyathn Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragonqueen and I would also like to join again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:books:

DMs (5):

• Takanari :biking_man: T1
  • ThatGuyTed :dove: T2
  • Unsniped :mantelpiece_clock: T1-T2
  • xaosseed :spaghetti: T1
  • Xyathn :dragon: T2 (low)

Player (24):

• cat4laugh T1-T4 (has the :key:)
  • Alaadu :dove: T2
  • BufoBufo :dove: T2
  • Burek :dove: T2
  • Darthbinks :dove: T2
  • Mexikorn :dove: T2
  • Istariel :spaghetti: T1
  • Potifex :spaghetti: T1
  • Rory_95 :spaghetti: T1
  • William_A :spaghetti: T1
  • jboimler :dragon: T2
  • lol39 :dragon: T2
  • Red22 :dragon: T2
  • Vishous :dragon: T2
  • Rezo :biking_man: T1
  • Arthilas T2
  • Col_Mustard_Red T1-T2
  • grudm T1-T2
  • NadenSall +1 T1 (x2)
  • wirc34 T1-T2
  • @xaosseedā€™s +3 (x3)
5 Likes

Wow - Tuesday night lock!

Will be there to play lvl 3, 5 or 7.

Iā€™ll be there potentially dming t1

Or if not necessary playing t1

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover:

should you join after this post, we sadly cannot guarantee you will find a :chair: ā€¦ it still should work out, but no promises

Thanks for compiling and maintaining the dm/player list @Darthbinks.

1 Like

Honestly, we might need (yet again) a new location. We have grown so much. Every week 20+ players, 4 fully booked tables. And its trending upwards. We already have just barely enough chairs to seat everyone.

3 Likes

Hello! I would love to join the table of @Takanari . Best wishes

1 Like

We could go around the corner and play in the other half too.

Also we could revive the Saturdays at either SƤgewerk or wow keepers.

1 Like

Yes, that would work as a solution but only partially. There is still a lack of chairs tbh and sometimes the 40k crowd has events on fridays so thats not a permanent solution. Perhaps we could invest some of the NOTRD money on new chairs and communicate with wowkeepers about needing more space in the future.

Its not urgent at all. Right now im just throwing ideas into the room. But if the trend continues and player numbers continue to rise we might want to think about it.