The V.A.L.U.E. of telling Stories

@Red22 @lol39r ,

Would you please send me a private message with your character’s background? The actual background from a D&D book (scholar, sailor, urchin, etc), not your character’s backstory :slight_smile: Red, if you’d include your character class, that’d be appreciated.

This is not a requirement. There may be an opportunity for adventurers to learn things based on their backgrounds/classes in this session. (I know this information for @jboimler and @Vishous )

1 Like

Heyho :smiley: we are two T2 who would like to join a game

Do we have enough money for some chairs? Also, maybe we could consider chair donations? If someone has an old office/gaming chair, it could find a new home at WoWKeepers rather than getting trashed.

We could call that project Chairity :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, I love it.

1 Like

quite honestly I believe more office/gaming chairs are not the way to go with the available space at wowkeepers, what that space would truly benefit from would be a bunch of sturdy stackable chairs, also I think we probably should make a thread for that :smiley:

4 Likes

@xaosseed I`d like to join your table if I may :grin:

1 Like

Hey I’ll be there and hopefully play at any table that will have me if not I will come just for the sake of unlocking and later locking the place ^^’

2 Likes

I’m sadly still feeling incredibly sick and will therefore not risk coming by this time, hope y’all have fun

Dont know. Anton is in charge of the money @SilentButDeadly

For the NotRD games, not for WoW :slight_smile: Probably not a bad idea about investing our donations in WoW keepers but this would need to be agreed by NotRD organizers first i think.

2 Likes

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!!!

thanks, was a shitty week, so I sure hope its going to get better soon :smiley:

1 Like

@B1ACKT3A
there are 25 players already this FR … so hopefully you 2 will find a :chair:
should work out somehow … hopefully … no promised though :slightly_frowning_face:

I put you on the :four_leaf_clover: list

good luck :+1:

:vulcan_salute:

Wouldn’t mind not playing the fee privately ^^`

1 Like

the wife isn’t feeling very well today gonna have to cancel for today . Wish you all good rolling :wink:

Sorry to hear that, hope she’s better soon.

1 Like

Sorry guys. Something has come up and I have to cancel tonight. Was supposed to play at @xaosseed’s table so now the spot is free.

Ah i see, thanks for adding us, but since its so full we will stay at home and make for some more room! We will join sooner next week! :smiley:

Then I will join your table @xaosseed if that’s alright, got my Lv1 cleric ready :blush:

1 Like

Sad to be missing this one! Will hopefully show my face again in the next few weeks :smiling_face:

1 Like