V.A.L.U.E.-ables

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Will come and either:

• Play Dragonborn Romance if Darthbinks runs it.
  • Run a T1 adventure
  • Run a T4 (T3) adventure about Shar (if there is interest)

Edit: Art by Kata Kemi. (because it’s so good)

2 Likes

Very much interested in the adventure around the Mistress of Night but I only have a lvl 14 T3 character. So if this is an option, I would be in!

Otherwise coming too for any T1-T3!

@Slabby and I would would join this week for our 2. time and play T1

will join @BufoBufo’s Dark Side of the Moon with my low T3 (level 11) monk

Will be there with my T1 char again :slight_smile:

The Shar adventure sounds pretty amazing. I guess T4 tables aren’t that common, but I’m expecting it can go pretty crazy with a lot of high level characters vs strong monsters. Also Shar has a nice flavour :blush:

I’ll be along, joining @Tea007s table!

I’ll join with a T1 or T2 character

I will also be there for my second time with my Tier1 character

I will be there this week and try my hand at DMing a T1 adventure called “Stillwater Festival”: You are in Stillwater at the best time of the year – the annual festival. The town is brimming with energy, people are drinking, laughing and dancing. But then people start to mysteriously disappear…

DISCLAIMER: This will be my first time as a DM, so I have no idea how this will go and it might turn into a disaster. I will try to combine social interactions, a bit of mystery and investigation and a bit of combat. So if you end up at my table, please be patient with me, and I am more than happy to accept help and feedback

@xaosseed and @Col_Mustard_Ret, if you can still make it, I will be grateful for your support

8 Likes

Will be there too to face our Lady of Loss. And show her what it means to lose.

I’ll also join @Tea007’s table.

:sob: my flight back to Vienna only lands at 19:20! Very sad to be missing this debut - hopefully I’ll get to experience it again soon!

I’ll be there play and would love to join the stillwater festival if that’s an ok :slight_smile:

Did I hear t4? Count me in

you will be fine :+1:

1 Like

Have a T1 character and would like to join @Tea007, if possible.

Would also like to join your table, If there is room for one more :slightly_smiling_face:

I will join with T1-T2, at whatever table has free space.

I’ll be there with a T1 character!