The V.A.L.U.E. of a Second Location

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff `

1 Like

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play
1 Like

I can’t make it to the session on that date but given that this place is a 10 min walk from my apartment consider me interested in general in meeting up here!

@Col_Mustard_Ret & @Rori_95 :point_up:

1 Like

:2nd_place_medal:

DM (1):

• xaosseed :spaghetti: T1

Potential DM (1):

• Col_Mustard_Ret :military_helmet: T1… else joins :spaghetti: T1

Players (6-8):

• iBug :spaghetti: T1
  • Rory_95 :spaghetti: T1
  • Dharaxas T1
  • Frankie T1
  • schwick T1
  • Tiero T1
  • maybe Titan T1

Hallo! I would like to join, but I never played before so I would need help to make a character… I don’t even know where to start. Any chance someone could help me? Or maybe someone has a character that they are not using that I could play, just to have a starting point?

Hi Frankie - absolutely, I can give you a pre-generated character to get you started for the night and then once you’ve seen how it all works you can decide to keep them or make your own for the next time.

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to join. :slight_smile: What level character should I bring?

@xaosseed Awesome, thanks a lot!

= level 1

:slight_smile:

@Darthbinks I’ll change to the this location (Die Requisite) and @xaosseed table for this Friday.

2 Likes

I would certainly be partial to a game here and very much appreciate the idea of a second location. Is it still happening? I am mildly confused =)

1 Like

This one is happening, I’ll be running my table here.

1 Like

Hello. I am new to this forum. I want to do a fresh restart with a T1 Character tonight.

yes … although only one DM there so far^^

I can also jump in as DM if we need a second table.

2 Likes

I would be delighted to being able to participate as a player at this novel and exciting location, however if a dynamic approach to locale is required on my part due to a shortage of spots, so be it =)

Oh btw. I dont have a prepared Char. So I try to come earlier. I dont need that much time to create a new one. Max 30 min.

Will be delayed 15 min, went to wowkeepers w/o thinking :crazy_face:

Thanks to Francis - @Col_Mustard_Ret , Balthasar - @iBug , Quinn - @Rori_95 Dharax - @Dharaxas , Mischief - @Frankie , Medlar - @schwick , Teodore - @Tiero for venturing back to the Spinsterite Nunnery.

After Rougher recalled that from the Red Carnival the Spinsterite Nunnery in Amaunasseas should be abandoned, its treasures free for the taking, our heroes set sail on the Miss Fit with Captain Edwige the bewhiskered, aiming to take on this easy task.

After a few questions around the waterfront, the tunnel to the Abbey was found and our heroes worked their way into the old catacombs. A little prying around found the site of the fighting retreat during the Red Carnival and a handful of scorched and finally-dead Spinsterites - salvaging their outfits four of the party joined the rest of the Spinsterites at their dining, presided over by the Abbess.

Significant subterfuge and confusion and the provision of the finest possible dish to be made from the toxic Mold of the Catacombs distracted the spinsterite sisters while the party looked around under the guise of running errands. The talking mask of Sister Marangola was recovered, books and silverware snatched and eventually the treasure cache beneath the chapel altar raided.

Finally after riling the Spinsterites up with illusory cries of heretics our heroes made their escape with the hungering undead hot on their heels and rejoined Edwige to sail home once more.

You all net 35gp into your pockets from your share of selling off the treasures and silverware from the catacombs.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

3 Likes