Return V.A.L.U.E. of WoW/Keepers

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

if too many are interested for :chair: present … we have a potential second location

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

will open a Thread for that location if needed / someone wishes for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

edit:

will be there to join @ThatGuyTed’s :dove: game

I plan to show up this time, prefer to play (T1/2), but as usual I could run a quick T1/2 game

Will be there to either play something high tier or to DM, either a T2 Tarrasque adventure or something T3/4.

Two t1 characters I will bring another person with me so there will be two characters.

If @Tersidian or @Darthbinks DM, I have a T1/T2 character for their table.

Will be there to play T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

I would like to run the next iteration of my Eberron Adventure series. It seems House Cannith had a mole, and now they are looking for a bunch of House Keepers to clean up the mess!

Again, Focus will be warforged and religion. T2 Game, this time less combat and more undercover investigations. Preferential seating to previous players, but newcomers are also welcome!

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure. [Edit] This will run at the second location see thread here.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log, but it is not necessary to play

I’ll join @xaosseed for more Brancalonia shenanigans.

1 Like

I’ll be there to run part two of the revolution. (Low T3) :dove:

People who played the first part will have preferential seating. (This post is just to reserve the spot for the game - I’ll post another one today or tomorrow with the rewards from last time, downtime actions etc.)

3 Likes

Was waiting for this to come back :partying_face: Lay’En is ready to… deal with this awkward and dangerous situation she got acciddntally into! Hell yeah! :muscle: :sweat_smile:

Will join your game @mane, if there is place!

2 Likes

My wife and I played D&D for the first time yesterday at the night of the rolling dice. Would love to join a game (T1) and would be happy if someone could help us with making characters.

4 Likes

I will be traveling this week, so no Shadows of the Dragonqueen table needed. Have fun all!

i’ll be there playing with @Rezo (if he has time to play) either playing or dming.

I’ll be there too! Preferably T2/T3! :slight_smile:

I will be there to play T1-T3 :blush:

will be there either playing T1 or T2 :blush: