Your time has V.A.L.U.E

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

I will be running some standard T1 D&D (unless people really want more Brancalonia)

Notes

I will be there to run a table of either T1 or T2, depending on the feedback I receive. Specifically @Diistract @Martin @Eshtesht @Valzon and @Roman are invited to participate.

Either announce what you want here on the thread or message me directly, so we can plan this.

If nothing happens, I will run the 1st part of my Mythological Egypt module because it is always great fun and easy to wrap one’s head around (the mummies).

1 Like

I’m up for whatever you have in mind :ok_hand:

Hey! Thanks for the invite!! ( ^∀^) I’d love to come! Would you mind if I bring my partner @Mode7 along?

I don’t want to inflate your table or anything, so I figured it’s best to ask

Again, thanks!!<3 -Dii

I wouldn’t mind that at all. The invite was meant for the entire table from last Saturday, so yeah, bring who you want. I am fine with up to 6-7 players.

1 Like

Great, thank you! Looking forward to saturday then! ( ^ω^)

1 Like

@Diistract @truecrawl Just wanted to confirm that I join. Would love to come.

1 Like

might be there to play T2 + :slight_smile:

i will join with a T1-3 char

Folks, I have an organizational question: What Tier should my adventure be?

To me, that doesn’t matter. I do however want to avoid envy amongst players. (so nobody is stuck playing their lvl4 character while the rest of you run around as lvl9s, you know? Feels odd when that happens)

So. what level range are we shooting for in Mythological Egypt?

lvl 1 - lvl 4 or lvl 5 - lvl 10 ?

Either T1 or T2, preferably T1 for this week

@truecrawl T1 would be amazing. @Diistract @Valzon and me would join with T1 characters.

1 Like

:mirror_ball:

DMs (2):

• darthbinks :muscle: T2
  • xaosseed :package: T1
  • Truecrawl :sunny: T1

Players (10):

• neon.tetra :package:
  • Eshtesht :sunny:
  • Diistract :sunny:
  • Mode7 :sunny:
  • Valzon :sunny:
  • Lenzi T1
  • Arthilas T2
  • timoteus2 T1-3
  • Ylrahs T1/T2
  • Takanari T2/T3
  • Meetup x2

This is a living list, will update as we go and rebalance on the day if needed.

I would also play on xaosseds table, if there are too many players for truecrawls table

Thank you for the living list, Will!

T1 it is! Bring whatever lvl 1-4 character you want. According to AL a single Magic Item of Uncommon Rarity is allowed per character. Use it to deepen the niche your character falls into.

And yeah dunes, history, secrets and the toilings of the Ennead await : D

I’d say it depends on the players that are there and on whomever else wants to DM (if more players sign up). Ideally, we have one T1 and one T2 table or two T1s if there are many new players and one T2.

Hi, people.

I would like to join, unless there are too many players for both games. I can join with a T2 character (lvl5) or any new T1 character (lvl 2).

1 Like

Hi guys, as already mentioned by @Mode7 i will be joining as a T1 for @truecrawl table.

1 Like

I’ll also be there preferably playing T2 or t3