• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

I plan to dm Encounter at Shadowlock Keep (T2) the third AGE OF WORMS adventure

(players, who played in one of the previous adventures, regardless which character they gonna play this time, have preferential seating)

what to expect:
:worm: travel to a military outpost in a swamp close to a border to a region reclaimed by monsters
:worm: there will be worms

:bug: AGE OF WORMS InfoThread

:bangbang:
Don’t forget that characters, who reach level 5, or are generated at level 5 gain one (additional) magic item from the “(new) evergreen magic item list”

Hewguard reports for protection duty. Looking now more like a pirate after hanging out with the crew for a ten-day.

Will be there with level 3 leonin to play Utopia.

I will be there to DM “Utopia” at T1 as our previous player group has discovered. Should players from last week show up they will get a priority seat :slight_smile:

I would like to participate. T1 or T2 table… Do I select here now something, or am I assigned to one table? If all people on the T1 table are lvl 2, am I still lvl 1 because it´s my first game?
Sry for the questions.

lg SlartibartfaĂź/ Adrian

@Slartibartfast

Hi & Welcome

when you make a new character, that character would start at level 1 (T1), or level 5 (T2)
regardless what level the other characters of that table will have
(they will be in your Tier anyway)

You can utter wishes, which table to join here and/or on Discord
typically we distribute players one a first-told-first-serve basis while trying to keep the player size of each table evenly, although if there are some continuing stories (as this week) players/characters who played previous instalments, would def. have preferential seating

cya :slight_smile:

Than i would like to play at the T1 table pls. But I´ll prepare a T1 and T2 Char, just in case.
I will join the discord server later this evening.

Blast will be there to collect some more curses and re-roll some more nat 1s. :+1:

1 Like

Lest I forgot to post on my participation this week. I will be playing again and joining on the Utopia table with my lvl 3 druid. The lionman will be joined by a horse again.

I’d like to join Utopia with my T1 character again :slight_smile:

Hey i was last time just looking but id like to joine the t1 table this time

Ready for more wormfood

Hi everyone! Me and my BF would like to show up with T1 characters if there’s still space. We’d show up with the characters ready but a bit early to double-check if everything is alright since it would be our first time at VALUE. :blush:

1 Like

@Jackfruitchilli

awesome & welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
i would like like to join too, T1, would be my first time with RPG vienna :slight_smile:

It must be a blue moon or some other rare event because I would like to actually join DnD on friday as a player this time and not just enjoy the atmosphere while studying :joy:

I would like to join T1 with (a downleveld to lvl1) Ikarus. Tiero will also come as a T1 and there will be a new mystery person that will accompany us (Lucat)

Preferably it would be amazing if it is possible for all three of us to be on the same table. If there isn’t enough place / DMs in general for all of the people showing up on friday I would also not mind to just listen to the adventure while drawing :smile: So, no worries :star2:

2 Likes

so far (and this will likely change)

dms:
:worm: Darthbinks (T2)
:brain: cat4laugh (T1)
:drum: KKevin (T1)

players … cont. from last week:
@Emma (T1; :brain:)
@grudm (T1; :brain:)
@Mexikorn (T1; :brain:)
@BufoBufo (T2; :worm:)
@PatrickD (T2; :worm:)
@ThatGuyTed (T2; :worm:)

please note that as a new player / with a new character you can also start at level 5

“drums in the marsh”
@Cato (wants to play at the same table as Lucat as well as Tiero; T1) → :drum:
@Lucat (T1) → :drum:
@Tiero (T1) → :drum:

other players to distribute:
@0815Popo (T1) → :brain: / :drum:
@DaddyDafuq (T1) → :brain: / :drum:
@Jackfruitchilli +1 (T2) → :worm: :worm:
@Fridi (T2) → :worm:
@Slartibartfast (T1 / T2) → :brain: / :drum: / :worm:

so far we have 3 dms and 15 players
:point_right: so prolly one 5-6 player T2 table ('cause I need the big one)
:point_right: and two 4-5 player T1 tables

cya

:game_die: