|v| to keep your V.A.L.U.E. positive

I prepared a T1 Barde and a T2 Barb/druid - I will play a few times but I will DM a lot in future

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! We can show up with LVL1 and LVL5 characters and you’ll just distribute as however is best. For HP at LVL5 - do you just calculate average of dice + CON for each level?

Yes, just average +Con

1 Like

When leveling up you don’t roll Hit Die, use the fixed value shown in your class entry instead.

should you generate a character at higher level, you gain extra Gold as listed below:
Level 5 = + 320 gp

Characters at starting Level 5, begin with one magic item from the following “everygreen magic item list” .

bag of holding, +1 shield, +1 weapon, +1 wand of the war mage, +1 all-purpose tool, +1 amulet of the devout, +1 arcane grimoir, +1 bloodwell vial, +1 moon sickle, +1 rod of the pact keeper, +1 rythm-maker drum, +1 dragonhide belt, insignia of claws, or any one Common magic item.

:+1:

1 Like

for the new ones looking for us 

we are in the back of Café 1070

:game_die:

ill be joining with a T1 Character again

I will be there t1 with ddex 01/08 “drums in the marsh”

1 Like

I’ll be bringing a T2 Wizard, see you in the evening!

Looks pretty packed already but if there is still space I’d like also like to come again with my t1 wizard

@BufoBufo, @Fridi, @Jackfruitchilli +1, @PatrickD, @ThatGuyTed
thanks for playing, surviving and getting swarmed in 

:worm: Encounter at Shadowlock Keep

your characters all got 240gp

d’Cannith (by @Fridi) also may spend Downtime days as well as gold to copy spells from Marzena’s Spellbook, since you saved her as well as returned her spellbook to her.
He can only do so between this and his next adventure (not at a later date).

1. burning hands, detect magic, identify, mage armor, magic missile, shield, sleep, tenser’s floating disc
  2. flaming sphere, invisibility, mirror image, scorching ray
  3. counterspell, dispel magic, fireball, lightning bolt
  4. stoneskin, wall of fire

the item you found, and everyone can pick up was

:worm: Stirring Scaled Ornament

Wondrous item, rare (requires attunement)

This ornament can be jewelry, a cloak, or another wearable accessory. It appears to be fashioned from a dragon’s scale, tooth, or claw, or it incorporates images in those shapes.

You gain a +1 bonus to AC, and you can’t be charmed or frightened. Moreover, each creature of your choice within 30 feet of you has advantage on saving throws it makes to avoid being charmed or frightened or to end those conditions on itself.

:worm: New Homebrew Story Awards

Sheshka (by @BufoBufo) and d’Cannith (by @Fridi) gain :point_down:

Lizardfolk Letter

You have a letter from the Lizardfolk for Breland officials to maybe find an end to this conflict.
This will have further consequences if you bring this document to a government office in either Sharn or Wroat.

for everyone :point_down:

Another Strange Metallic Piece?

also your group found another strange metallic piece guarded by the Mistmarsh lizardfolk shaman. It fused together with the first part you found. Is this some sort of wand?

please keep in mind, that these Homebrew Story Awards only work at my table

@Stracci :slight_smile: thanks again! We had a great time!

1 Like

Thank you for the great evening! I had a lot of fun. Probably too much fun - I drank way too much. Next time i will try to hold it back a bit. See you all next week.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.