V.A.L.U.E Friday - The Punless Uplands

:sun_with_face: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:sun_with_face: New to the Forum

:sun_with_face: Our D&D Houserules

:sun_with_face: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:sun_with_face: Discord for questions and stuff

3 Likes

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure - rumors of a forest being haunted by ā€˜howling boarsā€™ need investigating.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log, but it is not necessary to play
2 Likes

Hi!

We would be 2 not bloody beginner players with lvl5 characters and would like to play! We could downscale them to T1 if necessary.

2 Likes

@Atanen :vulcan_salute: welcome

as new players, you can start at level 1 (Tier 1) or level 5 (Tier 2)
for details please check out :sun_with_face: Our D&D Houserules as linked in the first post of every V.A.L.U.E. thread

you cannot play characters from your home games,
but you could def. re-build them using Our D&D Houserules :+1:

please be aware that downleveling a character is not an option so far
ā€¦ unless we change the rules in the future

ā€¦ should you have characters from other AL games (such as D&D Adventurers League Singapore),
importing them should not be a problem

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for the fast response! Do you mean a background like urban bounty hunter? The ā€œear to the groundā€ is written as ā€œbackground featureā€

Or the given proficiencies are the problem (not really obvious without an example)?

We would then re-create our characters as lvl1 with pointbuy and along your rules

Put me down as a very likely T1! Iā€™ll need to rock up a character, but I think I can manage that. First time playing in VALUE! @xaosseed, will you have me in Brancolonia?

1 Like

BarrĆŗn would love to continue a Brancalonian journey

2 Likes

@Atanen I guess you are referring to this :point_down:

the rules are not changing ā€¦ but there might be some Brancalonia-style :spaghetti: reflavouring
since this is an open hop-in / hop-off campaign in a very special, spaghetti-fantasy setting

Will be there as well, playing high tiers if possible. Could also DM something if needed (White Plume Mountain T3 for example).

Iā€™ll be there and would like to continue @xaosseedā€™s Brancalonia adventure

Ill be there to play T1 - T3 and I hope to make it to 18:30 to open up in case its not open already.

1 Like

Hej, I saw your group on meetup and would like to join. I havenā€™t played pen&paper in while and want to get back into it. Is there anything specific, I need to know/prepare?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum fellow wanderer, all you need to create your PC is here for first time you can join as tier 1 level 1 or tier 2 level 5. :slight_smile:

I will probably be there. Might dm something

2 Likes

will be there

would join a T1-T4 table ā€¦ also could dm a high T2 investigation adventure :beetle:

Iā€™d like to join as a tier 1 player (oļ¾Ÿvļ¾Ÿ)惎

2 Likes

I will join as Tier 1

4 Likes

Will be there to preferably play T1 with @Mode7 and @Diistract, but can also join a T2 or T3 table if there isnt enough space for T1

1 Like

Hi everybody, I am new in Vienna and I am looking for a group with whom I can play DnD. Iā€™d like to join you this Friday. Would it be fine? If I have understood correctly I have to start with a level 1 or level 5 PC using the VALUE Rules for the creation. Should I keep something else in mind or bring something with me other than my character sheet?

4 Likes

If you bring a character sheet and some dice youā€™re set :slight_smile: But even if you donā€™t bring either, as long as youā€™re early (say, half an hour) we will happily help you with character creation and if you donā€™t have any die with you I bet someone will be happy to help you out and borrow you some :slight_smile: Just bring a good attitude and prepare to have an adventure, thatā€™s what weā€™re all about :slight_smile:

2 Likes