V.A.L.U.E Friday - The Punless Uplands

Sounds great! thank you for the answer! Then see you on Friday!

Would like to join @BufoBufo if she DMs. Bringing T1/T2 characters :slight_smile:

I’ll join, preferably playing t2

:abacus:

DMs (2-4):

• BufoBufo T1 :dragon:
  • Darthbinks T2 :funeral_urn:
  • xaosseed T1 :spaghetti:

(maybe)

• Arthilas runs T3 or plays T1-T4

Players (14-15):

• SpaceLab T1 :dragon:
  • Barpuncher T1 :dragon:
  • Kergy29 T1 :spaghetti:
  • katnyx T1 :spaghetti:
  • jboimler T1 :spaghetti:
  • mane T2 :funeral_urn:
  • Atanen T1 (+1) x 2
  • Stracci T1-T3
  • Takanari T2
  • Diistract T1
  • Mode7 T1
  • Valzon T1-T3
  • Blade T1
  • Alaadu T1-T3
1 Like

I’d like to join your table, if you’re running something :slight_smile: I’m fine with both T1 and T2.

You wonderful people, I unfortunately have to cancel tonight, work is killing me and I don’t see myself leaving office anytime soon :cry: I hope to join you another time!

Sorry to hear that, another time soon I hope

since I guess @Arthilas won’t have enough people for his T3,
I will run the fun T2 :funeral_urn: adventure “Lost Ashes of a Wayward Gnome”

1 Like

Will be joining tonight:)

1 Like

I would come with a T2 character today and join Binks‘ table :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like we have 3 tables with 5 players each today

Okay :slight_smile:

Would like to join your table with a level 7 character then.

I’ll be a few minutes late. And bring another t2 player

Eta 19:10

@Alaadu, @Arthilas, @mane, @Stracci, @Takanari, @Takanari’s +1

thanks for playing :guitar:

The hoard of the dragon was inside of the magic saddlebags you destroyed …
thankfully one of you was a druid sailor with a folding boat, so you get most of the treasure
… “thanks” to the magic whirlpool the red wizard’s spellbook however was sadly beyond repair :sob:
(at least the two wizards can copy spells from each other)

Aside from one level up, 10 Downtime Days, +380gp
you all gain EITHER the red wizard’s wand of wonder (rare, attunement) OR her magic dagger, that works as a hellfire dagger (uncommon) in your hands.
The dagger also comes with its own downtime action (see below :point_down: :point_down: )

aside from that:

• @Stracci … You took Thelma the gnome necromancer on a date and despite or because of your social akwardness this works better than expected. Thelma gives you something to keep you safe on your journeys.
    additionally you gain 2x scrolls of protection: undead

• @Takanari … You hugged Thelma the gnome necromancer when she needed it the most. She won’ forget this.
    additionally you gain a spell scroll of tiny servant so you can also make tea parties

• @Takanari’s +1 … Since you took -indirectly- the silverware from the shrine, you gain additional +100gp (for a total of +480gp), and a nice story award (see below :point_down:)

Homebrew Story Awards:

:guitar: “The Power of AMP” for @mane
You gain a single Bardic Inspiration d8 you can give out as a bonus action. When a creature uses this d8, it will suffer lightning or thunder damage (your choice) equal to the number rolled.
You regain your AMP Bardic Inspiration die, on a short and long rest.

:zap: “Rockoff Nemesis” for @mane
The blue dragon will remember you to re-duel you in another rock off challenge in the future.
… also he wants his hoard (your loot from this adventure) back.

:sun_with_face: “Cursed by the Sun-God” for @Takanari’s +1
The Sun-God noticed our deed and the DM remembers …
It’s a greater diety … won’t be too bad … hopefully

:evergreen_tree: “Woodland Hospitality”
for @Alaadu, @Arthilas, @mane, @Stracci, @Takanari, @Takanari’s +1
Shiallia, the Daughter of the High Forest, owes you for helping out Soleil — regardless of the outcome. Small woodland animals of the High Forest treat you like royalty.

New Downtime Actions:

:dagger: “Awaken the Blade”
Prerequesite: T4 and the hellfire dagger from this adventure and being trained in Arcana
Effect: You start the adventure with a Rakdos riteknife (legendary, attunement) and can choose to keep the weapon afterwards as the treasure for that adventure
Cost: 2 Downtime Days and your hellfire dagger (reduced to only 1 Downtime Day if you are able to speak Abyssal)

:broken_heart: “Owner of a Lonely Heart” for @Alaadu
You missed your first chance with Soleil - maybe you get a second shot.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days

:musical_note:

With the war, you’ve got
Mulmaster in shambles, and
I’m the flame to light that candle.
The factions feed the flames.

With the war, full stock of buildings in tatters,
My lair’s almost together.
Ruins are my domain.

Now we fly to —
Gonna blow that barricade through!
Nothing they can do —
Gonna blow that barricade through!

2 Likes

keep in mind that these :point_up: Homebrew Story Awards & Downtime Activities only work at my tables

Thanks for playing to Zell - @jboimler, Barun - @katnyx Garett - @Blade Minastas - @Kergy29 Tivadar - @Atanen and Aurora. That was “The Forest of Howling Boars” - where our heroes answered a cry for Boar Exterminators and instead broker a truffles-for-trade goods deal between the village of Ponteratto and the community of Swinotopia.

You net enough to maintain the basic distillery at the Golden Cockerel (Distillery Grandluxury level 1), restock the wine and in the interests of peace carry off the problematic wild boar sausages to stock your kitchen. Selling off the truffles you traded your Rum for gets you each 50gp into your pockets too.

The viperwolf pups appear not to have suffered in Roughers company but they are noticeably bigger when you get back.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

4 Likes

Thanks for the awesome session :grin::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the nice time together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for playing and saving the souls of the opera

You gain:

You also gain the following Story award (please remember these work only on my table):

The Eternal Song

Once you can cast Major Image without any spell slot or spell components. But the only image you can create is a ghostly orchestra and the only sound you can create is that of orchestral music.

1 Like

Thank you all for the great and amusing session! I had some beginner’s questions:

• Do we level up now?
  • Can Aurora get a viperwolf puppy as companion?
  • Is TCE allowed as source book for a subclass (way of mercy)?
2 Likes