The V.A.L.U.E. of Volcanoes - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

I’d love to join that if there’s space :slight_smile:

Would like to join @cat4laugh if possible, but will also have a T1 adventure prepped just in case.

1 Like

Please write Mexikorn with k @Darthbinks its a common mistake, but still, seeing my name butchered hurts my soul every time :cry:

2 Likes

I and a friend are gone Join again at a T 1 Tablet with the same as before Charakters

Mystery guest most likely won’t be coming with us since I still haven’t gotten a response but yes I shall arrive!!

I’ll most probably join too. Happy to play tier 3 with arthilas.

I’d like to join @cat4laugh as well if there’s still room :slight_smile:

I will join today’s game to

Im planning on coming. I’ll roll up a T1 or T2 character.

Considering the sheer ammount of players today im considering playing t3 at Arthilas’s table instead. With Kevin, Takanari and me that would make 3 players at his table at least. But lets wait and see

@Mexikorn remember you already have played that adventure, with me as your DM :slight_smile:

Would love to join tonight if there is a free spot remaining. Preferably T1 or T2, as there is a wannabe vampire burning to step out into the light. Might be a tad late though.

1 Like

Oh its white plume mountain again? I totally missed that. In that case scratch what i said

I could scale down White Plume Mountain to a high T2 adventure. Maybe that would help since there are so many people coming, with most of them bringing T2 characters.

Otherwise, if I don’t DM today (I don’t feel particularly well, I am afraid of catching the next cold…), I would like to join @Alaadu’s table with a level 8 character (taking two levels of a level 10 guy).

Hey guys something came up so I cant make it today

Salutations, I am afraid another matter requires my attention come nightfall and will thus not be able to partake in this fine evenings ruinous festivities. I nonetheless wish all attendees the merriest of celebration of the finer points of subterfuge and bloodshed. Tally-ho adventurers

3 Likes

@BufoBufo @DutchyGio @Jackfruitchilli @Stracci @Valzon

thanks for saving the fey countress
in her gratitude she gives you 480gp as well as ONE choice of seasonal fey-garment from her or her husband’s collection:

… aside from that your group is now in possession of a powerful artefact (I will post later).
Sadly it has a very fine crack … that won’t be too bad right? :gem:

Homebrew Story Awards:

:fairy: “Steps of the Drowned Fey” for @Valzon
You can cast misty step. Once you did so, you regain the use of this award, after you finished a long rest, or until you drop the hit points of a creature, that leaves a corpse to 0, whatever comes first.
You vowed to bring more corpses to Dead Mans Corner, Olive Stillwater’s shop in Skullport.

:fish: “Smells Fishy” for @Valzon
You failed the hag Olive Stillwater once … and it shows.
Your hair has been turned into wet seaweed, you skin got an olive hue, and you have a fishy smell.
You have the feeling that failing her again, will be your doom.

New Downtime Actvity:

:crystal_ball: “Archfey Spellbook Quickstudy” for @Jackfruitchilli
Quickly before the fey countress sends you back, she allows you to transcribe spells from her spellbook.
note: after Ghundralt’s next game, this will no longer be possible
Cost: normal amount of Downtime Days and gp cost for transcribing spells

1. absorb elements, chromatic orb, color spray, detect magic, feather fall, frost fingers, ice knife, identify, mage armor, magic missile, shield, sleep, unseen servant
  2. arcane lock, detect thoughts, knock, misty step, mirror image, Rime’s binding ice, Snilloc’s snowball swarm
  3. bestow curse, counterspell, fly, lightning bolt, phantom steed, remove curse, spirit shroud
  4. banishment, elemental bane, fire shield, ice storm, polymorph
  5. cone of cold, legend lore, seeming, scrying, wall of force
  6. globe of invulnerability, investiture of ice, Otiluke’s freezing sphere, true seeing, wall of ice
  7. force cage, plane shift, teleport
  8. demiplane, maze, mind blank
  9. time stop

:judge: “Perfect time to multiclass into Warlock” for @BufoBufo and @Stracci
Prerequesite: Charisma 13+
If interested drop me a line.
note: after Liandrin’s/Sirius’s next game, this will no longer be possible
Cost: 5 Downtime Days for extra training

edit: the upcoming Skullport finale in 2 weeks will be T3 (max. level 11)

@Burek @haekr @jboimler @Mexikorn @Arthilas @maxellftw

Thank you so much for joining me guys, it was a pleasure running a game for you. :grin::raised_hands:t4: Each one gains 480GP from the contract and ONE magical item from the list below:

Hopefully you had fun with it and enjoyed your time.

My next session will be on the 27th of October, a T2 Halloween themed one-shot called “The Sweetest Shadows” :lollipop::black_circle:

Have a great Sunday everyone :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks to @Martin @Smintas @wirc34 @KKevin @Ariachne and @fromtheforest for playing at my table.

While Supervisor Soren was glad to hear that you had found and taken care of the source of the murderous books, he was slightly less pleased at having to smooth things over with Baldur’s Gate after you set a house on fire. Nevertheless, you did complete the assigned task and Soren is a man of his word.

Rewards:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.