The V.A.L.U.E. of Tar

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Bark Blood

:mammoth: T3 (max. level 12)

will contine my “Primal” mini hop-in / hop-off campaign

Players, who played 3+ times already, will have prefered seating:
@Atanen (:orangutan:), @BufoBufo (:skull:), @Istariel (:orangutan:), @Janlocks (:lion:), @truecrawl (:lion:)

People who have played at least once:
@Potifex (:lion:), @Mexikorn (:bear:), @ThatGuyTed (:bear:)

:camping: you can trade :meat_on_bone: rations for gear (weapons, armor, healing potions, etc.) at the beginning of the adventure

Unique Downtime Activities

:octopus: Alternate Food Supplies

prerequisite: being @Janlocks

You help your friend finding alternate food supplies in Hillcross, so she does not have to harvest your people anymore.
cost: 5 Downtime Days

:orangutan: Leader of the Apes

prerequisite: being a (non-Druid) member of the :orangutan: Clan

Grandfather Eiwar died, and his only relative Pakano was tried for treason and killed. Now Cyrra (@BufoBufo) leads the Skull Minor Clan.
You stand up to try to win the title of :orangutan: Clan Leader.
note: more than one :orangutan: PC can try to win the title
cost: 10 Downtime Days

:lobster: Recruiting the Cave Fisher Clan

prerequisite: being a leader of your (Minor) Clan: @BufoBufo (:skull:) & @ThatGuyTed (:bear:)

The Cave Fisher Clan, who are also camping in Hillcross, seem to have bad history with the Burning Mammoth Tribe, your enemies. Once part of the Nautilus Tribe, they travel alone and their numbers are dwindling. Maybe there is a way to incorporate even more followers into the Tribe of the Broken Tusk. :thinking:
cost: 10 Downtime Days (another PC can spend 5 Downtime Days to half this cost)
as well as 1200 :meat_on_bone: rations (one other PC can contribute)

:rhinoceros: Recruiting the Charging Rhino Clan

prerequisite: being a leader of your (Minor) Clan: @BufoBufo (:skull:) & @ThatGuyTed (:bear:)

The Charging Rhino Clan, who are also camping in Hillcross, seem to have bad history with the Burning Mammoth Tribe, your enemies. Recently they have lost many members to frost giants. Maybe there is a way to incorporate even more followers into the Tribe of the Broken Tusk. :thinking:
cost: 10 Downtime Days (someone else can spend 5 Downtime Days to half this cost)
as well as 1200 :meat_on_bone: rations (one other PC can contribute)

:fire: Research the Artefact (even more)

prerequisite: being proficient in Arcana or Religion

You research the Primordial Flame, the artefact you found in the last adventure.
note: casting the legend lore spell as well awards you additional information
note: this can be done by multiple characters
cost: 10 Downtime Days & 100 :meat_on_bone: rations

:snowman_with_snow: Tomb Raider

prerequisite: being proficient in Religion or Survival

You take a scouting team and visit the hidden tomb of the ice queen Firnguaard, the mother of the current frost giant high-king Thrym. Legends tell that she never wanted to let go of her rulership and haunts her icy tomb as an undead.
note: this can be done by multiple characters
cost: 10 Downtime Days (per character) & 1000 :meat_on_bone: rations (total)

there are the other :point_right: Primal Downtime activities as well

1 Like

I’d like to join a T2 table.

I’ll be there and bring my (now level 12) Druid along for the PRIMAL adventure.

1 Like

I’ll be there with Gruumsh (lv. 12) to hopefully continue the Primal adventure. (if not possible - I’ll join any other table that will have me T1-T4).

As for Downtime activities: Gruumsh will either try to recruit more people to the broken tusk (Cave Fisher Clan sounds very interesting) (or go for the positon of clan leader).

1 Like

I’m signing up early this week. Gotta secure that spot. Don’t know (or care much) what table, but preferably T2+

Actually @Darthbinks, if your table isn’t filled with 3+ times attendance players already by friday, let me sit with you if I may. Is your adventure already at the climax by now or still some way to go? I don’t know what happened in the story so far so I’d make a new character as well

1 Like

I will try to be there for Primal. Level 11 or 12

1 Like

TL;DR this is the second to last adventure

The (growing) Tribe of the Broken Tusk is at Hillcross, a “city” at a important E/W mountain pass, that once had been the capital of the Kingdom of the Hill Giants, who after their fall less than 9 generations ago, became stupid and smaller (only Large). The Frost Giant Kingdom to the north is deeply worrried over this.

The party also re-took an ancestral artefact of the Broken Tusks, the Primordial Flame, but for several reasons “stacking” each other it is terrible cursed. Breaking this curse is what we will try this FR.

… the ancestral artefact is also ancestral for a very big war-like Tribe of the Burning Mammoths (who attacked you in the first adventure), since the :orangutan:, :bear: & :lion: Clans broke off (hence: Broken Tusks) from that one to found their own tribe 4 generations ago, over a row how to use the artefact.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will be there too, either to play or to DM something T3 or T4 (or to continue White Plume Mountain if the players from last time want so).

Coming to DM the crystalline city

1 Like

I´ll try to be there too! But I would like to use another character, lvl 9 Monk. Even with being just high T2, he wouldn´t be so squishy like Sulik was. Would that be OK?

tbh would prefer you play Sulik

do you have another (low) T3 character?

I’ll join Crystalline City

Crystalline :heart:

Joining for Crystalline City

No, Sulik is my highest character at the moment. But OK. I did my best to prepare him to survive, and we’ll see…

1 Like

Will be back for Crystalline City!

:black_heart:

DMs (3):

• Arthilas :volcano: T2
  • Darthbinks :mammoth: T3 (levels 11-12)
  • Resil :crystal_ball: T2-T3

Players (17):

• Mexikorn :volcano: T2
  • Atanen :mammoth: T3
  • BufoBufo :mammoth: T3
  • Istariel :mammoth: T3
  • ThatGuyTed :mammoth: T3
  • truecrawl :mammoth: T3
  • Avallona :crystal_ball: T2-T3
  • Dharaxas :crystal_ball: T2-T3
  • NonnoKai :crystal_ball: T2-T3
  • polina :crystal_ball: T2-T3