The V.A.L.U.E. Of Retribution

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Scales of Corruption :balance_scale:

Hoi, this is going to be the final session of my new mini-campaign Scales of Corruption (for more info about setting and themes )

• This is Tier 2 (About level 5-7)
  • People who asked me to be put on the waiting list or played last time: @grudm @PatrickD@Darthbinks @JuMiSu @FoggyPortents
  • Final session: Walz of Violence: You are prepared. You are ready. It is time to party and find your allies and enemies. At the grand ball.
  • Please don’t forget about downtime actions, you can do up to 2 of them. If you do some of them, please include them in your post. (Updated the downtime actions. But only added more to I got something in Storage).
3 Likes

I’ll be there to either run T4 :man_zombie: (if we can get enough T4 players for table together)
→ This adventure would be utilising some mechanics I’d like to try out (possibly quite deadly) and include some horror themes (check the content warning list).

If there aren’t enough players I’d like to join any table that would have me. (If needed i could also DM something lower tier :balloon: - expect lots of improv in that case )

Content warning for the T4 adventure

Mutation (body horror), Corruption, Abbominations, Apocolyptic Landscapes/Societies, Cthulian Horror/Nightmares, Madness/Insanity

Edit: I’ll give it till tomorrow but I don’t think T4 is gonna be possible. I’ll think about something T2 :balloon:

will be there to join :balance_scale: with my T2 goblin bard

edit: likely will do the “I Have Trained for Exactly This” downtime activity

I’m planning on being there, probably playing T1/2, or maybe running something if need be (T1/2)

i will be there to play T1-3

Will either join your table or continue Dragonlance over at the Requiisite.

I will be running an episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES T1, it will be a parody of dnd and in particular murderhobos, it’s called “L.C.P.D vs The Murderhobos Menace”.

“To Protect And Serve, For The People, For Democracy And For Liberty”

1 Like

Id like to join the table for the LCPD players with Alaadu!

1 Like

If possible I’ll join the horror T4 game. If not, let’s see what the week brings.

Will join the final session of Scales of Corruption: Revenge is Calling.

Edit: I would love to have a final talk with our Undercover Employee talking specifically about her name :wink: plus It’s good that I brought this

Yes please Sign me up

1 Like

I Will join Alaadu!

1 Like

@Alaadu U wanna new comic strips from game? Pick me! :grin:

1 Like

Hell yeah please! :grin:

1 Like

Wee and I look forward to it!
As a reward, a photo of the GM @Alaadu :blush:

1 Like

Will join in the dance at Scales of Corruption.

If there would be room enough, I would like to join (at least) the last session of Scales of Corruption! I flew over the background, so my question would be rather practical ones: I have my already existing lvl6 monk-ranger (5:1) water genasi in mind for this (background: Urban Bounty Hunter). If I leave the downtime days, it can even be lvl5 (as preferred, if possible)!

I would take the downtime activities Undercover Employee and Rumor Mill if still available. If not, maybe Magical Ink - Healing Word

Quinda will be there for the final dance at :balance_scale: ! Right now, planning to take “Wait, I’ve talked to this guard before!” but might change depending on the downtime actions that are posted.

If @JuMiSu joins I probably won’t have space for you. Also it would be difficult for you to join since a lot of stuff happened and I can’t fit in new people that easily now. Mostly because of the secret society aspect. I am very sorry. :frowning: