The V.A.L.U.E. of Midsummer

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be there to DM the next installment of my homebrew Module “The Mudlands” (roughly T2). It is an honest design that respects the player’s time. Mostly exploration and combat with recurring memorable NPCs. (Mermarie still has more tricks up her gown and the tasks necessary to “solve” the setting are widely known…it’s just…that nobody other than adventurers can successfully do these things)

This time: Getting rid of the Swirling Mist of Miasma that harasses and assaults the Lizardfolk villages & maybe start the 2nd to last Dungeon in the area) [Last time we had no reward round, so I will be dishing out the treasure from last time at the beginning of the session instead ]

Either this or I DM more Mythological Egypt. We will see. And you can vote on what you’re most interested in :slight_smile:

Players who get a seat for sure if they ask for it: @Atanen @Istariel @Dharaxas @Takanari @BufoBufo @timoteus2 @Tiero

I’ll be there with T1-3.

I’ll bring an adventure to run as a backup. I’ll defer to anyone actively wanting to run, but I’ll have something T1 in case DMs want to take breaks or we have a lot of players.

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters

1 Like

I‘ll play T1-4 artificier

1 Like

I’d like to play a T1 but I have a T2 just in case.

1 Like

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play

I’ll be there too :slight_smile:

DMs (2)

• truecrawl :crocodile:
  • xaosseed :spaghetti:

Potential DMs (2)

• Xyathn
  • Col_Mustard_Ret

Players (16-18)

• jboimler T1-4
  • Byrabrya T1-4
  • Zaza_Momine T1-2
  • Martin
  • Dharaxas :crocodile:
  • Bearberry T1-2
  • MathsScholar04 T1
  • Oeigi T1-2
  • Istariel
  • Takanari
  • Negativcreep T1 +2
  • Fischling T1-2
  • eeni34 T1
  • neon.tetra :spaghetti:

Would join @xaosseed’s table, but can also pinch DM if needed.

1 Like

It has been decided that I will run a Mythological Egypt adventure (T2) this Friday. no Mudlands this time.

More precisely it is a story about Thoth and it’s called “absolute Lunacy”. Rock up with any character willing to explore and become steeped in the mythos.

I will destroy Egypt.

1 Like

I’ll be there for either T1 or T2

1 Like

I will be there for playing in T1 preferably (I can also play T2)

1 Like

I’ll be there. Down for either T1 or T2.

1 Like

Will be there :smiley:

1 Like

be there, any tier

Would come with 2 Friends if there is still a table with open spots. (T1)

1 Like

I will be there with a T1 and T2

2 Likes

Will also be there with a T1 character