The V.A.L.U.E. of Endings

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Note: This is the secondary location for this week. The other half of VALUE is happening at “Die Requisite”

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation.

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll be there to finish my little mini-series (except for a possible Aftermath-Session). Let’s take down Countess Nightshade! :dove: (People who played 1 or 2 of the previous sessions get preferential seating)

3 Likes

my :dragon_face: will join @ThatGuyTed to attempt to murder the Countress

1 Like

I will join my fellow comrades for the revelation finale with Q (level 13) now.

PS: @Darthbinks Nightshade is mine alone :relieved::hocho::sparkles:

1 Like

I will be there to spread the glory of Necrocracy to the people. Viva la revolution

1 Like

Hi! @RootLeaf and I would be keen to join a T1 table this week. This is our first time at V.A.L.U.E., but we’ve played before (primarily Dungeon World and CAIRN, with a bit of 5e).

Lay’En will be there to help the revolution and then leave :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Ill be there too, I assume a bit earlier to create a charackter? (pref T1) As for Table, I would be happy to join whoever will have me. Or just to watch and learn

:european_castle: :zap:

DMs(2):
ThatGuyTed T3 :dove:
Tersidian T1 :mantelpiece_clock:

Players(13):
Darthbinks :dove:
Alaadu :dove:
BufoBufo :dove:
Mexikorn :dove:
Burek :dove:

FoggyPortents T1
RootLeaf T1
snnTV T1
Astralchik T1
SokrateX T1
DieGio8002 T2 x2
grudm T1

I will come and will play Tier 1

I’ll be there for the first time as a player T1. Will bring L1 character(s) and i read the rules.

Looking very much forward to fun and games! :smiley:

I’ll show up and DM a T1 for those looking for a T1 game might be on the shorter side, depending on what the players decide to do

two t2 characters

Would like to play T1 at the same table as @SokrateX.

Would like to join for some pickling action. Bring your own vinegar.

1 Like

@DieGio8002

Note: At the moment no T2 game has been announced by a DM at this location. Nor are there enough players to fill a T2 table (usually you’d want 3-5 players for most DMs). If this doesn’t change until tomorrow, you guys might wanna consider trying your luck at the other location.

(I know you just came from there - it’s a little chaotic this week)

If you’ve never played DnD or would just like a helping hand in creating your character → about 30 mins. earlier should work out quite well. I’ll try to be there a little bit earlier than that to unlock the place if needed, and should be able to assist you then.

→ Just bring some dice (if you have them - if not someone will lend you a set for the session), a pen (eraseable) and a rough idea of what kind of character you want to play (Do they use magic or weapons or their fists… are they human or another race… what is their drive to go adventuring etc.)

Already got that worked out, thx. Its the same time as in the other thread?

Jup. 19:00. Same as the other half. (in general - check the first post in any thread and it’ll ususally tell you the what, where and when of any event → works for most things on the forum)

So if you’re there by 18:30 that should be early enough. :+1:

@ThatGuyTed I would like to join your T3 table if possible. Sorry for the late notice, we had to cancel my regular campaign’s session that was planned for today evening :frowning:

Puh… if you’d have told me a bit earlier, no problem. But now I’d have to rebalance everything. I would really appreciate it if I didn’t have to do that…