The V.A.L.U.E. of Endings

Can’t play today unfortunately :frowning:

Thanks Sawa Sawa, Quinda, Alma, Charles, Roland, Del Gurian and Boron for helping the poor Kobolds and the Order of the Malefic Order with the problems in the area :slight_smile:

You got paid handsomely and get to keep 150 gp each, as well as pick up a Stone of Good Luck, the Order also threw in a Common Healing Potion for each of you.

In addition Quinda nabbed a couple of the orders more unique potions gaining the following story reward:

Malefic Viper’s Experiment Carrier You nabbed 2 potions from the Malefic Order that are unique to them: a Potion of Delayed Death: imbibing this potion immediately cures you of all ailments and restores all hit points, including missing limbs (effects on the dead are undocumented, it is recommended to only use this potion on the living), 58 minutes after consumation you take 80 damage (this damage can not be mitigated) you also grabbed an early healing potion: this potion is an apprentices attempt at a healing potion - said apprentice only has brewed poisons so far - it heals for 1d4+1 hit points and causes you to be poisoned for 1 minute.

In addition to these rewards each of you gains 10 downtime days and can level up if you so desire.

2 Likes

Well Alma is still baffled and confused by the contrast between the tranquility of her monastery and the “outside world”. So much potential for misunderstandings and bloodshed. Her controlling entity however had a blast! Hope to do this again soon. Thank you everyone for the game and the pleasant atmosphere :upside_down_face:

1 Like

killed her for you :dragon_face:

1 Like

@Darthbinks @BufoBufo @Mexikorn @Burek @Alaadu

Thank you guys for joining me in the finale. I hope you guys had as good a time as I did.
Countess Elowen Nightshade most certainly learned the lesson:

“Gold cannot buy you happiness… nor can it save you from being devoured by a burgeouning Avatar of Bhaal, so honestly - why bother?”

In rifling through her things you managed to find some magic items, of which you may keep one:

You also find 3000 gp worth of gold in the form of a brand-new gold statue…

4 Likes

A collection of Nolzur’s Marvelous Pigments which were being used for one of her many portraits.

how many pigments do we find … afaIk … they are consumeable?
not sure … hence why I am asking :thinking:

:art:

thanks for the game, had a blast :slight_smile:

You are quite right - 3 pots worth of pigments.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.