Go east to find V.A.L.U.E (Feb 23rd)

Haha, no worries. Or rather, to be clear: I will absolutely still take it out on you someday :smiley: But no offense was taken.

I saw that you posted for another table after this one, so I will wish you luck and good gaming on that table for this Friday!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::wave:t2::droplet: Phew! So I don’t need my expendable character then? :see_no_evil:

That was another player, we would be potentially 4-5 players, but without a DM

@truecrawl for sure, @NadenSall and @Slabby maybe, @Janlocks? But no DM yet

1 Like

@xaosseed is there still room at your table? If so, I’d like to join you again this week.

Looks like I’ll be DMing, but we could probably use one more with the number of people signed up.

1 Like

I will join Ted’s table over at wow keepers and make some space here. Have fun all :slight_smile:

1 Like

So WoW-Keepers is going to open up too

@Mexikorn - I assume you will go play with Ted at WoW-keepers

Do any of y’all @NadenSall @Slabby @Atanen @FoggyPortents @RootLeaf @DieGio8002 plus guest @Janlocks @snnTV want to switch over to WoW-Keepers?

2 Likes

Aight. Im moving over. Thanks

@RootLeaf and I will move over too!

It seems that @truecrawl can DM too (I have this site open at work, I have it easier with communication atm.), we would like to stay at Die Requisite, never been there yet! If there are 6-7 tables available, that should be enough.

I suggest (invite, but not set in stone, others are welcome too) @Slabby @NadenSall and @Janlocks because we know each other already!

It would be a T2 adventure :classical_building:

1 Like

I dont know anything about WoW… But i have nothing against trying. But i would prefer staying on DnD

It has nothing to do with World of Warcraft. That’s just the name of the location. Afaik it’s only coincidence to have the same 3 letters (wow) as the blizzard game in the first place.

oh, ok makes sense. then yea ill go there

I would like to join your (@Col_Mustard_Ret) table if still possible :blush: I’ll check out how the situation develops, worst case I’ll skip this week.

Oh could I join too? Would love to play with you guys again. And I don’t mind either location (wow keepers or other)

1 Like

We would be happy if you would join us! :blush:

You could come on Saturday. I’m running both wow and DND… At the same time. (Wow Story and DND rules)

1 Like

Id love to join your table too if there’s still spots!:sweat_smile:

I can most certainly DM. And now it seems that I should make a forum post about it. Title of the Module: “Godly Greed” (the inspiration is mythological egypt) It is a homebrew module I am making right now, standard V.A.L.U.E. rules still apply.

This is meant to be a T2 adventure, but I am welcoming of T1 characters as well - Difficulty and balance can be adjusted on the fly.

If you need to know anything else, just message me.

1 Like

I have added you to my table, fellow Irish and all, we can rebalance on the night once we see who can actually make it - you’ll definitely get a seat somewhere

1 Like

As I threatened last week, I would love to be there again - only if there’s still space of course!

1 Like