Go east to find V.A.L.U.E (Feb 23rd)

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

Info for the space:

• Entry is 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables and lots of chairs
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We have to limit people gathering right outside the door to not disturb the neighbors. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just need to keep the noise down.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log, but it is not necessary to play
1 Like

I’ll be there with a T1 character.

I’d like to come and DM the next session of “Shadows of the Dragonqueen.” Probably starting a little late, by 7:30, so Die Requisite works perfect.

Past players have preferred seating, but newcomers are welcome!

Edit: Forgot to mention it’s T2.

1 Like

I just reserve 2xT2 chairs (with @truecrawl ) at @cat4laugh ´s table!

I’ll be there to continue @Xyathn table.

Due to work I’ll be there around 19:30, please keep a space (and chair) for me.

Then I’ll be there even later. Continuing the adventure.

@Slabby and I would like to join. Idk if @cat4laugh is still having his dark series go on, but if yes we would join his table. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I appreciate the excitement, but I am sadly not going to be available this week as I have a birthday party to attend. Evil machinations shall continue next week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice to play with you guys again, but now we have no table… any ideas?

I’d like to join the Brancalonia adventure @xaosseed’s Table :slight_smile:

Hi! @RootLeaf and I would be keen to join any T1 Table if there’s space. We have experience with TTRPG’s (only a little 5e though) and are new to V.A.L.U.E. (and Vienna)!

1 Like

I would love to join your table with a T1 :slight_smile:

I’ll be there to either play at @xaosseed’s table or DM if we’re running a little short.

I’ll join. Preferably @Col_Mustard_Ret or @xaosseed s tables :firecracker:

Next time you mean next week? I would like to join withmy T2 char :blush:

Hi X, @xaosseed

I am newbie here. Would you mind to tell me how can I be sure you count with me on session? I answered on MeetUp and to going on event. TY for answer Carrch’

Eyo would love to join your table again. Will be prepping a fresh T1 char :blush: :heart:

Will you be the only DM? :open_mouth:

@Atanen

You definitely don’t have to play at my table, but if you ever do, I am soooooo never letting you forget this …

2 Likes