V.A.L.U.E. Of Prison Breaks

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation.

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Scales of Corruption :balance_scale:

Hoi, this is going to be the first session of my new mini-campaign Scales of Corruption (for more info about setting and themes)

• We start at level 1
  • People who asked me to be put on the waiting list: @grudm @PatrickD @Darthbinks @JuMiSu others can join as well
  • 1st session: It’s all in the Execution: You are in captured in Branberg prison for crimes far above you. Someone wants to get rid of you. Someone powerful. In three days your execution awaits. There is only one rule: Survive!
2 Likes

will be there to play T1 (level 1 goblin bard urchin) :cake:

joining @BufoBufo’s prison break if possible :balance_scale:

1 Like

Helo people, I would like to run a homebrewed T2 western style adventure, so get your cowboy hats and spurs ready!

P.S This will be my first time DMing with the Value system and in the forum all together:)

5 Likes

I will be there to DM something T2 or T3. Or to play of course.

I’d like to join your table if you DM T3

I will be there to continue DMing my evil mini campaign on tier 2 :spider: :slight_smile:

Previous players will get a priority seat

2 Likes

We have our (with @truecrawl) seats reserved elsewhere this time (we have reserved it just a couple of hours before you said what you are planning)! :pensive: I am but very interested, I try to plan ahead for your second time! :crossed_fingers:t2:

I will be there with 2 T2 characters

Hello, I would like to join the campaign. Sounds really cool! Since it is a mini campaign, would missing a session be a big problem?

1 Like

Don’t worry it’s Hop on hop off. So you can miss a session

I’ll try again this week, but I am quite sure there won’t be anything keeping me away from DnD this week! Would like to join your evil campaign for this week’s session, if there is room for another player. :+1:

1 Like

Hi! I’d be keen to join this as well, can I bring a lvl 1 that I’ve played with before (and just not level them up)? Also wanted to check to see if this is a commitment to all 5 sessions or not? I may miss one later on in the adventure…

@BufoBufo Hi! I would like to join if it’s possible, but do I need to create a character beforehand, or should I do that in person?

I’m new here and also fairly new to the DnD scene, so please excuse my ignorance :slight_smile:

For me it was that i had to create a backstory, think of a race/subrace, and class beforehand. Someone at the location is sure to be able to help with stats and equipment. Please correct me if im wrong. :+1: EDIT: you can use the app/website “D&D beyond” for basic races and classes, also you can join the discord to ask quick questions if you have any.

3 Likes

@FoggyPortents It’s hop on-hop off so no problem if you miss a session.

@JuMiSu I saw you put yourself in the going list. Please don’t forget to post in the thread, so that there aren’t any misunderstandings later.

@Xaron It is best if you create a character beforehand. Be sure to check our VALUE houserules, But if you have difficulties or problems you can also ask at the meeting, just be there a bit earlier (20-30 min). I don’t know if I still have space for you, since the people who did the interest check have preference in seating, but if someone is not coming I’m happy to have you.

Great, thanks! Is there space for me to join then?

Yes Sure

Hi, will join at @BufoBufo 's table. Probably with a level 1 warlock or a cleric. Not totally sure yet. :thinking:

Or a bard, maybe a rogue. Too many ideas :sweat_smile:

Will be there to play T1-T3. If @Arthilas runs a game I will join this one, otherwise any table that has space