V.A.L.U.E. Of Prison Breaks

I will be there to join any T2 table as a player

Like to join at @BufoBufo table

DMs (3):

• BufoBufo :balance_scale: T1 (6 players)
  • Arthilas :dragon_face: T2 (1 player)
  • Cat4Laugh :spider: T2 (4 players)

Players (15):

• Darthbinks :balance_scale:
  • FoggyPortents :balance_scale:
  • Xaron :balance_scale:
  • PatrickD :balance_scale:
  • JuMiSu :balance_scale:
  • Vishous :spider:
  • Frogemiah :spider:
  • NadenSall +1 :spider:
  • Tea007 :dragon_face:
  • DieGio8002 +1 T2 (x2)
  • timoteus2 T2
  • ThatGuyted T1/T2/T3
  • Matcha T1

6 players breaking out of prison while thereā€™s still many players and dmā€™s to go around.

Iā€™ll be there and play at whichever table will have me. (Iā€™ll make sure to create an evil T2 character and a fresh T1 character and bring the other ones too)

(could also DM if needed but at the moment that doesnā€™t seem to be necessary)

Hey, I would like to join this fridays game. I am a beginner so I am T1 and I might need help with the character. : )

If there is any space i would love to commit some evil! :smiley: Otherwise Id love to join a T2-T4 table please! (And if we have too many players i always have something ready :tada:)

@Slabby and I will be there playing the evil campaign at @cat4laugh table :slight_smile:

Little update. I wonā€™t be going to VALUE this week as I have fallen ill. I hope I get better soon, being sick sucks. Have fun yall

wish you a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like

I wonā€™t be able to come today since I got a migraine thatā€™s not going away :confused:

I cant make it today Im sorry guys:(

Hi guys, will be 10 min late.

@cat4laugh We are running a bit late. Weā€™ll be 5-10 min late :confused:

@Darthbinks Tonberry, @JuMiSu Ula, @FoggyPortents Quinda, @PatrickD Agatha, @Xaron Xar

Thank you for playing and breaking out of Branberg Prison. See you in the next game ā€œBlind Injusticeā€

You gain

The robe has two of each of the following patches:

• Dagger
  • Bullseye lantern (filled and lit)
  • Steel mirror
  • 10-foot pole
  • Hempen rope (50 feet, coiled)
  • Sack

Additionally

• Wooden Ladder (24 Feet Long)
  • Wooden Ladder (24 Feet Long)
  • Riding Horse with Saddle Bags
  • Pit (a cube 10 feet on a side), which you can place on the ground within 10 feet of you
  • 4 Potions of Healing
  • Rowboat (12 feet Long)
  • Spellscroll Invisibility (2nd level)
  • Spellscroll See Invisibility (2nd level)
  • 2 Mastiffs
  • 2 Mastiffs
  • Window (2 feet by 4 feet, up to 2 feet deep), which you can place on a vertical surface you can reach
  • Portable Ram

2 Likes

@Tea007 @timoteus2 @Matcha @DieGio8002 thanks for playing!

You did it! The tarrasque, also referred to as ā€œUduzmoth the Obeseā€ by Moreen Trask and locals, is no more. Well, at least for the time being, as the great devourer of worlds can never be truly slain. Instead, it went back to where it came from, back to the earthā€™s core, and fell into a deep slumber. And when the time comes, it will rise againā€¦

All the villages you saved, and of course Suzan and another surviving member of the Ironfield adventurers, the dwarf Begrir who somehow got stuck in the Tarrasqueā€™s crop, saving himself from getting digested, are incredibly thankful and you are regarded as local heroes.

Moreen Trask however, is angry and deeply disappointed that she is now unable to do her research, unless she finds a new way to awaken the beast.

You receive 480 GP and 10 downtime days each as well as one of the following magic items:

And Phaan can scribe the following spells from Suzanā€™s spellbook during his downtime as per our VALUE rules:

• Cantrips: mage hand, light, ray of frost
  • 1st level: alarm, find familiar, ice knife, shield
  • 2nd level: augury, borrowed knowledge, rimeā€™s binding ice
  • 3rd level: clairvoyance, counterspell, sleet storm
  • 4th level: divination, ice storm
  • 5th level: scrying, Raryā€™s telepathic bond
2 Likes

@BufoBufo Thank you very much for running and the ongoing immersion! Hey guys we are in the paper!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.