The V.A.L.U.E. of the Things We Do for Power

Ive gotten sick at the start of the week and am still not feeling better so ill stay home this week.

wish you a fast recovery

1 Like

Hello:) i would love to join in and can do T1-T4 but not sure which table to join in tbhā€¦ Is it fine to decide in person and see what table fits better for me?

I have covid and will therefore stay home and not infect everyone, tho it is tempting

1 Like

wish you a fast recovery

@Alaadu
welcome back :partying_face:

the VALUE rules have changed a bit since the one time you joined AL back then
please give them a read :point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D
(also linked in the 1st post)

TL;DR you can show up with a level 1 (T1) or level 5 (T2) character

1 Like

Given the circumstances, Iā€™ll withdraw from this one. Hope to get to the mountain some other time.

To all who are under the weather: get well soon!

1 Like

covid as well.
must have been last Friday.

obviously cant make it this week then. Looks like a whole bunch of us got it?

Next week we will conquer the volcano :slight_smile:

Depending on my covid test result, I might come tomorrow as a player.

I will be able to join Luxā€™s game this week if there is still space!

i and a friend are going to come back with our former characters for a T1 if possible

Iā€™ll actually run a t1 or t2 depending, no clock this week.

1 Like

If there is a space for me today I would show up

Will try to show up, not sure though. If I do ā€¦would like to join Bufo BufoĀ“s table if there are any places left

ATTENTION: Tom here, the owner of Cafe Zehnsiebzig. I would kindly remind the crew (especially the new faces) of the house rule of two drinks of consumption per person.

Weā€™ve had new faces coming and asking for just tap water: we like having you all, but this is not a sustainable business model for us. Friday is always filled for us, and we canā€™t keep turning away other customers if house rules arenā€™t being respected by our DnD guests.

@Darthbinks ā€“ I would kindly ask you to reiterate this to the crew :pray:

We will also need to discuss splitting V.A.L.U.E into two groups: a smaller contingent of the ā€œold guardā€ (max 2-3 tables) on Friday night, and an open V.A.L.U.E night on Sunday nights. Weā€™ve been hosting DnD since 2019, but V.A.L.U.E is now growing and we need to find a compromise.

Best,
Tom

2 Likes

will do :+1:

Sorry guys, something came up and I canā€™t make it today. Wish you lots of fun!

Coming to play. Dunno what or where.

2 Likes

Wonā€™t be able to make it in the end, have fun tho!

@Janlocks @Martin @Stracci @CloudVII and Moondruid Moorney - thank you for an enjoyable and memorable birthday bash yesterday!

You each found 90 gp in the Sepruchalā€™s stolen birthday presents. Additionally, you ransacked all of the gifts in a birthday frenzy and found the following magic items - please remember you can only keep one of them.

Wand of smiles

Boots of false tracks

Immovable rod

Robe of useful items
I misread this one yesterday. You have two patches each of a dagger, a bullseye lantern (filled and lit), a steel mirror, a 10-foot pole, a hempen robe, and a sack. In addition, you rolled for nine additional magical patches. The patches are little fabric patches with a symbol of the item they represent stitched on them. So you know what each of them does and can rip it off using an action to use it, which consumes the patch. You have the following patches:

• Portable ram
  • 2 x Mastiff (2)
  • 10 gems worth 100 gp each (please be aware of the VALUE rules for max gp kept/tier for this one!)
  • One rowboat
  • A pit
  • A wooden ladder
  • A riding horse with saddlebags
  • Potion of healing (4)

In addition, you each found items special to you:
Moorney: A talking doll - you can choose to keep it instead of one of the items above.
Alton: One set of thievesā€™ tools, ball bearings, and a mystery key - you may also choose to keep the key instead of one of the magical items above.
Aurash: One healerā€™s kit, one bead of nourishment, and one healing potion.
Plonk: One jar of resorative ointment.

Since your characters are all in need of something to do with their downtime days between adventures, you may choose to spend them on one of the following tasks:

Oh cousin, my cousin
You fully embrace the - now benevolent - halfling wizard Sepruchal as your identical cousin. You spend your time introducing him to your life, and your family and confusing people with the fact that there are now two of you. Since you both seem like born party planners, maybe youā€™ll even start a business?

Is this the real life, or is this just a wish spell?
You partied hard during your birthday bash, and the maybe not-so-cleanly distilled halflingā€™s schnapps might have gotten the better of you. Did you achieve your life goals by blowing out your birthday candles? You spend a ten-day getting in touch with your ancestors and Bahamut to figure out if it all really happened.

Are theseā€¦stolen presents?
After your birthday present frenzy, you notice that the discarded wrapping paper actually has names on them. Did Sepruchal steal these presents from other birthday parties? You do your best to try to figure out who they belong to and return the gifts to their rightful owner.

4 Likes