• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

1 Like

I wanna be there this week
can’t promise I will make it sadly (also can’t dm even if I show up)
… don’t stop believin’ :musical_note:

I will be there too, hoping to DM the T4 adventure Don’t Say Vecna.

Trigger Warning: It will be a horror adventure, including some serious body horror!

Does anyone have a bluetooth speaker I can use for music? I would also like to have the big table for battlemaps and stuff :slight_smile: Here is some music for you to set the mood: Necromancer/Sauron Theme - The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings - YouTube

Otherwise I will play T3 (hopefully) or T2.

I will (probably) be there to dm a T2 adventure. Either an investigation adventure, or a slightly spooky one.

Count me in this time! :smiley:
I’d love to join a T2 game as a player this time.

I plan to be there and DM a little something I’m currently calling “The beginning”. (Probably T2 but I’ll let you know)

Otherwise I’ll be there with T1-T4 characters.

I imagine I will join again with a T1 character. Crossing my fingers for more Spelljamming adventures with @xaosseed. :sailboat::rocket::ringer_planet::comet:

I’ll be there to dm a t1-t2 adventure; will post more information later. Planning to start up a continuing game similar to age of worms, open to all.

EDIT: V.A.L.U.E.* The Twice Broken Clock

This will be the start of my campaign/connected series of one shots called The Twice Broken Clock.
For our first adventure:
“The first thing a faction needs is a base of operations. To achieve this goal the party has been contracted by Candle to break into a House Lyrandar breaking yard and steal two cores from a pair of Lyrandar Airships about to be scrapped to complete her pet project.”

5 Likes

I’ll do the same,
barbarians have to stick together with all the space wizards and stuff :wink:
See you in the main hall.

I’d love to play T2 or DM wherever people will have me

I’ll be continuing Lost Minds of Phandelver :brain: (low-mid T2) I dont mind high T2, just not a whole table full xD Balancing encounters is tough Q.Q

I’ll be there with a T1 or T2 character, looking forward to it!

I’ll be there. Would like to join @unsniped s table

I would like to join this Friday with a T2 character and continue the Lost Minds of Phandelver :upside_down_face:

I’m ready to try my hands at a new Character! ;D
I’ll be there with a T1/2

My t1 and t2 characters will be there and probably drag me along, looking forward to it

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

I’ll attend with T1/2 chars and a T1 adventure as a backup plan

Hi everyone! New to Vienna and to the group, hoping to attend for the first time on Friday. Would like to bring to bring a T1 & T2 character.