The V.A.L.U.E. of telling Stories

I would like to join @Xyathn low T2 session :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be there to join @Xyathn table again.

Sony kept the Lantern of Tracking (Dragons) and sadly lost the Javelin of Lightning or gave it the professor for SCIENCE.

2 Likes

I will join again! There are people to save and cults to defeat! :smile:

1 Like

I’m currently a bit sick, but if I get better in time I would like to come bringing T1-4 characters (if need be I might be able to run something, but right now I’m not even sure I will be feeling well enough to come without worrying about spreading whatever it is I have atm)

Seeing Sony losing Javelin of Lightning on the river, Ken will use his ring of water walking to walk on water and find it for himself and he already looks fabulous, so no need for Glamerweave for him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there to run another T1 Brancalonia adventure - with the challenge of freeing Nina, cursed into the form of a golden statue who was retrieved from a wizards lair by the dull-witted Belloveso with considerable help of the party.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • Though this adventure is a continuation, new comers can easily join
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play
1 Like

back from holidays, i would love to join your table! @xaosseed

1 Like

I’d also love to join this table, if possible - just gave the Brancalonia thread a read, and it sounds like a fascinating setting. That said, if there are a lot of repeat players, I don’t want to take their spot, of course!

1 Like

Me 3, @xaosseed, if you still have a spot. Have a T1 character but am new to Brancalonia adventure.

1 Like

I’ll join either @xaosseed or @Xyathn, whichever has more space.

I’ll dm a t1 or t2, as there are players.

Will most likely be there too to play T2.

Hi! I´m pretty new to DnD (played a couple of oneshots) but I`d like to join this fridays session. I´d like to bring a T2 character. Is it possible to perhaps come a little earlier and get a short introduction to some key rules i need to be aware of? Also, I don´t own my own set of dice yet… could i perhaps borrow some? Thanks in advance!

edit: I´ll bring a T1 and a T2 character for more options, gotta say the brancalonia setting sounds very enticing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! Most Fridays the door is open quite a bit early and there’s always people hanging out. I’d suggest you show up and chat some people up - I’m sure someone will tell you the most important points and answer any questions, and a lot of people have multiple dice sets so I’m certain someone will lend you one (or I will if nobody else does :sweat_smile:).

See you there!

1 Like

welcome, make sure to check out the links in the first post (especially the houserules), we also have a pretty active discord if any questions crop up (link can be found up top in the page header)

We are currently +5 on the Meetup, all new folk, all have been nudged to check in here. (edit: @NadenSall + partner are two)

I’m going to close the Meetup - we’re probably at capacity now, right?

1 Like

My boyfriend and I are first-time players and would like to join on Friday. We don’t really have any experience playing, but I have been looking into it for the past few days. I have a few friends playing who might be able to help me with a character, but if they don’t have time I will be there earlier.

3 Likes

I will be there playing my low T2, I really liked playing last week with @Xyathn Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragonqueen and I would also like to join again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:books:

DMs (5):

• Takanari :biking_man: T1
  • ThatGuyTed :dove: T2
  • Unsniped :mantelpiece_clock: T1-T2
  • xaosseed :spaghetti: T1
  • Xyathn :dragon: T2 (low)

Player (24):

• cat4laugh T1-T4 (has the :key:)
  • Alaadu :dove: T2
  • BufoBufo :dove: T2