• T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

• should we have > 24 players/dms, we sadly cannot guarantee you finding a table to play :four_leaf_clover:
  • should we have > 30 players/dms, it sadly seems unlikely that you will find a table to play :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
  • in both cases :point_up: we’ll rule first-post-first-serve, except reserved spots for continuing games

:snowman:

will be there to play this week (T2)

would love to join @BufoBufo if that is possible

will run a T2 first step into Sigil, the city of doors - wherein the characters learn more about the hub or cornerstone of their search for what has been lost.

nb: As it’s a follow up to last weeks game and a continuing arc previous players have preferential seating - but you never know hen new allies show up!

Ill be there this week. Can play T2 or T3. Ill make sure to be early this week so i can still catch a spot

I will be there this week.
Bringing T1-T3 characters. And perhaps a fun T2 adventure. :cloud_with_snow:

Would love to join @Lux_Tenebraeque in Sigil with a T2

I’d offer to run a (non-D&D) game of Spire (dark elf revolutionaries against the high elf regime in a mile-high city; industrial fantasy (think Dishonored, Sunless Sea, Perdido Street Station)). Rules are simple and narrative-focussed. I’ll provide a set of pre-generated characters (can easily be modified) to choose from for players unfamiliar with the system.

Spire is a very tall and very old city located towards the centre of the land of Destera; two hundred years ago the aelfir, or high elves, invaded from the north and, with the help of gun-toting human mercenaries, took Spire from the native drow, or dark elves. The masked aelfir now rule Spire from gilded ice-palaces within the upper areas of the city; they live lives of perverse luxury and senseless excess compared to the countless drow who work in their factories, houses and farms. Each drow is required to serve a Durance when they come of age – four years of unpaid labour in the service of an aelfir lord. Working conditions are poor, and injuries and deaths are common. Traditional Desteran culture is under attack from the aelfir. Worship of two of the three main goddesses of old Spire has been forbidden, and cults devoted to them have been destroyed or radicalised and driven underground. The player characters are members of one such cult – The Ministry of Our Hidden Mistress – and call themselves Ministers. They’re paramilitary zealots living secret lives in service to their dark goddess of grace, subterfuge and misdirection. They have sworn to do anything necessary to remove the aelfir from power and return Spire to the drow.

Failing to garner enough interest I’d like to join a T1-2 game.

I’m going to start the first part of a T2 campaign open for everyone. Please tell if there is interest. We are starting at level 5.

Red Hand of Doom

Explanation

This is a small mini-campaign for V.A.L.U.E. that is open to new and recurring players. This small campaign will lead from T2 to T4 and is about a peaceful community facing a coming enemy. The setting is the Forgotten Realms.

Background

Elsir vale is a rather thinly populated 250 mile long vale. This frontier region has few large towns, the largest one being Brindol, which is also the capital of the region. This subtropical region is peaceful most of the time. However this is changing. Dark times are coming to Elsir Vale and enemy forces are amassing on the borders.

You are a special military unit from Brindol sent to investigate strange happenings in the border regions of the land. Are you prepared to face what is to come?

History

Elsir Vale lies along the Dawn Way, an important trade route. The first settlers of this land were dwarves that built a great kingdom in Wyrmsmoke and Giantshield mountains. Even now aqueducts and cisterns are present in the land. After this kingdom passed into the annals of history, humans began to settle the land, first druidic communities, later founding the kingdom of Rhaestilor. Two hundred years ago the kingdom was destroyed by a horde of goblins. Now the land is less centralized with the biggest powers being the cities of Dennovar and Brindol. There are also other communities such as Drellin’s Ferry, the Hammerfist Holds, Elsircross, Marthon, Nimon’s Gap and Red Rock

Important Notes

• If you want to play a goblin or goblinoid such as a bugbear please tell me, because of story reasons.
  • This campaign contains a lot of goblinoids as enemies
  • This campaign has a victory point system where you can fail in a mission but still win the war
  • This campign is limited in time, meaning travel times might become important.
5 Likes

this sounds amazing and I would love to play my goblin merc Dare in this, but alas I most likely won’t be able to make it to VALUE for quite some more time so it is not meant to be :frowning:

hope y’all have as much fun with it as it sounds like it’s going to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be there to play T1 - T3.

Just as a warning: if I end up at @BufoBufo’s table I’ll likely play a Hobgoblin (Redemption) paladin. But I’d like to give others a chance to enjoy one of her Mini-Campaigns so let’s see :blush:

1 Like

Chiming in early to make sure I get a spot. Preferably at Lux’s table again.

Will be there again, either at @Lux_Tenebraeque’s table with my huntress :bow_and_arrow: or maybe somewhere else to play T3 or T4 if that option is available :slight_smile:

Hi there! This is my first post here, so a brief introduction: I am Bernat (he), graying at the temples (40, I can scarcely believe it), and living in Vienna

I am not new to RPGs in general, played pen and paper (DnD 3e, WoD, Shadowrun) in my twenties, and cRPGs after those days passed.

I would love play tabletop once again, so I will be coming by this Friday, hoping to find a spot where I would be welcome :slight_smile:

The bit about this particular Friday that pushed me over the edge to post, is the game in Sigil - Planescape back when was something really close to my heart, so the chance to “visit” again is too tempting to miss - of course if there is room at the table still, that is.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

4 Likes

I’ll be there with T1-T4 characters. (Might also run a T1 adventure)

Edit: Given all the T1 players I will run my T1 game.

Would love to join Bufo’s game.
This time I will make it, I swear to god!

I’d be happy to join a T1 adventure if available. I’ll also bring a T2 just in case:)

Will be there to join Lux’s game again

I will be DMing the T2 adventure I had prepped for lat week :squid:

There def is interest!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1-3 characters