The V.A.L.U.E. of (In)Justice (March 8th)

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation.

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Scales of Corruption :balance_scale:

Hoi, this is going to be the second session of my new mini-campaign Scales of Corruption (for more info about setting and themes )

• This is Tier 1 (About level 2-3)
  • People who asked me to be put on the waiting list or played last time: @grudm @PatrickD @Darthbinks @JuMiSu @FoggyPortents @Xaron
  • 2nd session: Blind Injustice: It is time to find out about the dirty dealings of the prosecutor Sofia Krausova. This will be an investigation game.
  • Please don’t forget about downtime actions, you can do up to 2 of them. If you do some of them, please include them in your post.

will be there T1 (level2) to join @BufoBufo table

question:
would Selina the half-orc also available for the “Dangerous Colleagues” Downtime activity?

1 Like

technically, yes

I’ll be there to join @BufoBufo’s table as a T1 (level 2).

Edit: As for the downtime activities, Xar will do:

• “Undercover Employee”
  • “I got something in Storage”: Gloves of Thievery
1 Like

I will be running another episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES T1. :policeman:t3:

Will be there too as a player, T2+. Won’t be able to DM though as I need all the time I get to prepare for an examn on this very friday :slight_smile:

Will be there to join @BufoBufo

1 Like

I have to take revenge at @BufoBufo table … downtime info:

• Rumor Mill (I send a letter to my uncle if he heard anything about Sofia Krausova to arrange this in secret I spend the 50 gold.
  • I got something in storage: Helmet of Telepathy because I’m sure she will know something that she will not tell us

[Updated]

Quinda (lvl 2) will be there to help dig into Sofia’s dealings!

For downtime actions she’s going to ask Alina for a magical tattoo with Charm Person and take the “undercover employee” actions

Thanks for last session, and looking forward to this one!

Looking for DM T1/T2 char … is it possible to come without specified DM prebooking? :slight_smile:

Carrcharoth :slight_smile: (the spontaneous comix illustrator)

1 Like

Of course it is. That is basically the default, having reserved spots is more like an exception.

I would like to reserve 3 seats either at @Janlocks or @cat4laugh for @Istariel , @truecrawl and lil’o myself

3 Likes

I’ll be there to continue evil games at T2 :spider:

Now that neverwinter has become everwinter stuff will only get darker,

Slight content warning

Gore, mentions of torture&abuse

2 Likes

Exploration is closer to me than combat … so any DM let me know pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually run L.C.P.D: ROOKIES as improvised one shot, depending on what the random table will say. It’s a norse mythology meets police soap opera thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I luv it! Would you mind to reserve me one spot pls? :slight_smile: Will need new char? (than PM maybe better)

1 Like

Sure thing! No need for new character as long as it’s T1 (level 1-4) trying to run this setting for new dnd players as well.

1 Like

Will be there with either T1 or T2 char.

Maybe Janlocks or cat4laugh table. Also in the unlikely event there is free spot @ Scales of Corruption, I wouldn’t mind joining either :wink:

1 Like

I will be running what I wanted to run last week which will be a western themed heist at T2:)

1 Like