The V.A.L.U.E. of Fresh Air

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll probably be there to play any table, T1-T3.

If necessary (and if I’m there) I can DM something T1.

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters to join.

I’ll be there to play :slight_smile:

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play

Would join any T1 table. Brancalonia sounds interesting!

1 Like

I will also be there. If I’m informed correctly for the finale of Avernus, otherwise player at preferably a high tier.

The finale of Avernus will most likely be a week after!

actually won’t make it this weekend. Have fun :slight_smile:

I’d love to visit Brancalonia again! I think I’ll bring barbarian this time, since he’s a bit more slapstick-oriented.

1 Like

I’ll be there for either a T1 or T2 table

Would like to play at @xaosseed’s table, but can DM if needed.

1 Like

DMs (1-2)

• xaosseed :spaghetti:
  • Col_Mustard_Ret :old_key: ?

Players (7-8)

• InvinvibleInk :spaghetti:
  • froggyprince :spaghetti:
  • Rootleaf :spaghetti:
  • jboimler T1-4
  • Bearberry T1-2
  • Martin
  • Takanari?

@RootLeaf and I would be keen to join @xaosseed’s table for an adventure in Brancalonia!

1 Like

I’ll be there to play T1/T2

1 Like

@neon.tetra @Martin @jboimler @Col_Mustard_Ret

Your adventure began in the eastern parts of feralas in camp mojache. Up the hillside following some wildshaped druid and a fairy dragon into the Grimtotem compound. You got some information about the ogres in Dire Maul, went over the pass, got attacked by some woodpaw gnolls, made a friend on the way, had some feralas ahi (fish that only exists in this very specific space), flipped a sign and had a battle in the Dire Maul arena.

And all of this just to find some cousins and a cure for scurvy.

In the aftermath of the battle you get some recognition from the watching ogre. some are impressed that you aren’t dead after all, some think you’re cowards…just running away from a proper battle even though at one point every enemy was controlled. You notice that you aren’t really welcome here, just tolerated. you find your way to the library. Surprised by how many ogres are gaining knowledge from the books, xala finds the book he was looking for and teleports the group out of the city savely.

Back in Camp Mojache you can spend some time copying spells, learning about potato cultivation and identifying the Necklace of Prayer beads (3 beads of bless). For the information you gathered on the surrounding dangers you get payed 50g each, even though nobody asked.

1 Like

Thanks to Ragnar - @froggyprince , Tux - @InvincibleInk , Boethius - @Bearberry Cpt. Sparrow - @FoggyPortents and Sabasaba - @RootLeaf for playing through the Shark and the Maiden.

Alerted by the crew of the Miss Fit that they had overheard some ne’er-do-wells talking about how they had run aground a dwarven prince and were going to pursue and kidnap them, our heroes boarded the Miss Fit and set out for the Isle of Creeping Doom (probably just a name) taking advantage of the fine fishing on the way.

Arriving at the island and crossing the outer reef near dusk, they spy a wrecked dwarven vessel and the Smiling Shark at anchor with a camp on the beach.Otterling Sabasaba swims some recon - listening in on the camp, the guards on the Shark and poking about on the wreck - recovering documents, a seal-ring and a set of the princes pyjamas.

Deciding that this is the moment for speed, our heroes are put ashore by the Miss Fit and trek inland, picking up the scent of the prince. Pursuing the trail they avoid traps laid by the princes rearguard, trick the pursuers - none other than the infamous Butteratti - into a false chase and close in on the dwarven survivors, finding them on the grounds of a floating ruin of an elven tower.

Convincing the guardians that they are there to rescue them they enter the tower and find the dwarf prince tragically deceased from injuries sustained during the wreck. While an animated tea service waits on them they try to decide what to do with this unfortunate circumstance. Detecting a fiendish presence above they ascend the ruin and bargain with an imp that has been locked in the library of this ancient wizards tower for centuries.

In return for its freedom - both from Ragnars mighty grip and from the tower itself - the imp agrees to puppeteer the prince back down to the shore. Our heroes persuade the princes companions that Boethius is simply that good of a doctor and also persuade the animated tea service that their duty to stay at the tower is long expired and to come with them. They set out back towards another beach, dodging the Butteratti through the night as they go.

After signalling the Miss Fit and getting picked up just ahead of the Shark catching them, the ships conduct a pursuit around the island towards the break in the reef. The party deploys all their magical tricks and cunning, eventually seizing their chance as the Shark closes while they work through the reef to fire its sales with an accurate volley of flaming arrows, firebolts and the ruthless employment of a ‘reduce’ spell on the forward timbers of the Shark.

Leaving the Shark foundering, the Miss Fit makes rapid progress for the dwarfs original destination, Forza. The last of the princes servants takes on the mantle of the ambassadorship thanks to the rescued seal ring and documents, expressing the gratitude of the dwarven kingdom. The tea service adapts well to life at sea, being rapidly welcomed into the crew.

Everyone gets 150gp from the dwarven embassy and the opportunity for a full pardon (all bounties wiped) for service to the dwarven king.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.