The V.A.L.U.E of escaping the rain! - WoWKeepers

Weather report says it will rain

so let’s escape into a world of fantasy! I will be DMing anything from t1-4 depending on my table : )

If you’re new to the forum or want to know more about the WoWKeepers Location:

:point_right: New to the Forum

Help me with my character

:point_right: Our character creation rules!

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Meepo :dragon: will join @BufoBufo RHoD (T3)

:partying_face:

edit: … will do Researching the Dragonspawn :person_fencing:

Will be there to play T4, hopefully. Otherwise would join Bufobufo, if she DMs the Red Hand again. This time I might bring the Professor in to provide long-range teleporting.

Red Hand of Doom Returns

This is currently T3. If you haven’t played before just make a T3 (level 11-15) character and write me, if you have played before you have preferred seating, if you played before and haven’t reached T3, just remake your character at T3 if possible.
Currently day 24

This Episode 9: The Deep Alliance
In which we will play dwarf politics.

Red Hand of Doom Explanations

Explanation

This is a small mini-campaign for V.A.L.U.E. that is open to new and recurring players. This small campaign will lead from T2 to T4 and is about a peaceful community facing a coming enemy. The setting is the Forgotten Realms.

Background

Elsir vale is a rather thinly populated 250 mile long vale. This frontier region has few large towns, the largest one being Brindol, which is also the capital of the region. This subtropical region is peaceful most of the time. However this is changing. Dark times are coming to Elsir Vale and enemy forces are amassing on the borders.

You are a special military unit from Brindol sent to investigate strange happenings in the border regions of the land. Are you prepared to face what is to come?

History

Elsir Vale lies along the Dawn Way, an important trade route. The first settlers of this land were dwarves that built a great kingdom in Wyrmsmoke and Giantshield mountains. Even now aqueducts and cisterns are present in the land. After this kingdom passed into the annals of history, humans began to settle the land, first druidic communities, later founding the kingdom of Rhaestilor. Two hundred years ago the kingdom was destroyed by a horde of goblins. Now the land is less centralized with the biggest powers being the cities of Dennovar and Brindol. There are also other communities such as Drellin’s Ferry, the Hammerfist Holds, Elsircross, Marthon, Nimon’s Gap and Red Rock

Current Downtime Activities

Downtime activities: Please do only one, with the exception of Decoding

Pulling Teeth (5 Downtime Days)
You take apart the corpse of Regiarix, the Ebon death to farm him for ingredients. Maybe you can craft something out of him.

Brothers of Stone (5 Downtime Days)
You decide to research the culture and history of the dwarves of the Hammerfist Holds, but hopefully this time you get the right sources.

Draconic History (5 Downtime Days)
You attempt to find out more about the dragons who are the companions of the Wyrmlords. Maybe you find out something about their strengths and even weaknesses.

The Past is Skindeep (5 Downtime Days, 300gp or 600gp, and a good story)
You go to Kaseide Inkweaver and tell her a good epic story about your previous adventures. She will tattoo this story on your back with magical tattoo ink, so that stories might empower you in the future.

Researching the Dragonspawn (5 Downtime days)
You talk to the scouts and hunters about the Dragonspawn to find out more about their strengths and weaknesses.

Important Notes

• If you want to play a goblin or goblinoid such as a bugbear please tell me, because of story reasons.
  • This campaign contains a lot of goblinoids as enemies
  • This campaign has a victory point system where you can fail in a mission but still win the war
  • This campign is limited in time, meaning travel times might become important.

Still under contract with Meepo :wink:
Harvesting draconic raw materials and crafting sounds reasonable!

Otherwise I’d run a T1-3 Adventure or join a game depending on what everyone else is up to

1 Like

Looking forward to join RHoD again with Eskel, for Dawntime activity it’s already decided to be “Raise Dead”. Goliaths are fond of Dwarves according to the lore, so hopefully it’s gonna be helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

Fluffyfoot still has a contract to fulfill, if he loses his trail now, who knows how long it will take to track him down again.

I’d like to join RHoD if possible.

1 Like

New player here. I’d love to join a T1 game if anyone’s up for it

I’ll take another shot at DMing and will run an adventure called “Water” as a high T1/low T2 (LVL 4/5)

The adventure is about survival in difficult environmental conditions (including a new mechanic to track how these affect the characters). Choices and actions will matter and determine your chances of survival. Players that want to join can prepare by thinking about why their character would want to cross the ever-stormy ocean to participate in yearly wondrous event of the Silent Carnival.

Edit: If there are not enough players I can play any Tier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great!

I work till 7pm so I would be there at around 8, if anyone would not mind me joining at that hour (preferable a T1-low T2 table because I still don’t have any level 5 characters) then I would be up to joining this Friday too </3

2 Likes

:rainbow: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

DMs (2-4):

-cat4laugs :cat2: T1-T4
-BufoBufo :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)

Potential DMs (2)

-Jackfruitchilly :cloud_with_rain: T1-T2 (levels 4-5) … or joins any T1-T4 table as a player
-Lux_Tenebraeque :game_die: T1-T3 … or wants to join :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15) as a player

Players (12-14):

-Alaadu :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)
-Darthbinks :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)
-PatrickD :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)
-ThatGuyTed :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)

-Martin :cloud_with_rain: T1-T2 (levels 4-5)
-Stracci :cloud_with_rain: T1-T2 (levels 4-5)

-Arthilas T4 … or if T4 is not possible, wants to join :japanese_goblin: T3 (max. level 15)
-Mexicorn would like to :cat2: T2-T3 … otherwise joins any T1-T4 table
-SpaceLab T1-T2
-Takanari T1-T2
-Xerdor T1-T2

-TheUglyGhostofEast T1-T2 … shows up a bit later ETA 8 p.m.

@TheUglyGhostOfEast showing up later should not be a problem, if the dm(s) know it in advance :+1:

Sadly I’ll be there on my own this time around!

You missed me :slight_smile:

sorry :bowing_man:

I’ll be there. Preferably jackfruits or cats table :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will be there joining @Jackfruitchilli

1 Like

Garas will be there and will be able to provide the teleportation services- also he has knowledge of the area so it probably will be safer than from some new strangers :wink: Also I like to study Draconic History

1 Like

I would like to join with T1-T2.

Count me in. After a long hiatus I’m back (for now)
Would prefer Cat’s table and Tier 2 or 3, but can do any table and any tier