The V.A.L.U.E of escaping the rain! - WoWKeepers

T4, my friend, you have to play T4 :slight_smile:

I’d like to come as well and bring a T1 character. I’m a beginner in DnD (one game so far) and hope to find a DM and group which is patient enough.

Also if anyone was up for Dungeon World, I’d love to play that.
DM @Unsniped might be interested in doing so?

1 Like

Welcome! :wave: You can also create a level 5 (T2) character as per VALUE rules. Looking at the tables so far, it would probably not hurt to bring one as a back-up. You can also show up a bit earlier and we can help you out with character creation :slight_smile: no worries, we were all beginners once and enjoy explaining the rules :grin:

1 Like

Id normally say hell yeah lets go, but am unfortunately tied up tonight. Should be around next week though

1 Like

Okay. I’ll do so. thank you!

The gods decided that there shall be no dnd for me tonight :frowning_face:

I’ll join in to replace you.

Hey there, unfortunately I won’t make it tonight - I’m sry. The day today ran quite differently to what I expected it to be. I hope for better luck next time.

I’m gonna be late. U3 doesn’t show up

Same story… gonna be late

Thank you for playing
You gain

Downtime activities will be announced after I return from my holiday.

@ThatGuyTed gains the following Story Award

“A well guarded mind, filled with doubt”
You have convinced the King Berkul to allow the worship of the Nameless One and gathered your own small army of followers. You can once call upon the favour of the Nameless One. What happens is up to the DM.

4 Likes

@SpaceLab @Xerdor @Stracci

You survived the shipwreck and took the horse with no name on a stroll through the desert to the Mists. You freed the Oasis of the Water Mephit and even took a sandworm as a ride. Congratulations!
You each gain 100 gp by helping and working in the Mists until the Waterdavian rescue team arrives.

Horse with No Name

2 Likes

Thanks to my group for playing and uhh talking it out with a mind flayer?? You all received 100gp, an earhorn of hearing.

@TheUglyGhostOfEast you have earned yourself a homebrew story award (only to be used at my table)

“Intellectual Brain”
You have an intellect devourer for a brain. As long as you get along fine with your new boss you can cast detect thoughts three times. Recharges 1d3 at dawn. All surface thoughts get sent to the nearest Mind Flayer in a 5 mile radius"

2 Likes

Officially my new favorite character, i shall cause unimaginable chaos

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.