The V.A.L.U.E. of ceremorphosis - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

:point_right: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Please post in this thread should you plan to show up as a player or as a DM, and what tiers you want to play in or DM for.

I will be there to play T2-T4, hopefully serving justice in Bahamut’s name at @frogemiah’s table :-).

I will be keyholder for this week and try to be there at 18:00 :slight_smile:

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New? Or got Questions about the location?

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Gonna be betraying my party at @frogemiah table and if not I will be bringing T1-3 characters:)

I will be there to dm. Maybe a T3/T2 horror thing. Or a T1/T2 Eberron thing. Not sure yet

Hey, I will be there as well! I would prefer T1 but a T2 as well would be good. Should I bring my own character?

You can make your own characters by following these house rules here :smiley:

2 Likes

I will be there to run another Brancalonia, try a slightly higher T1 adventure and see how that goes.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1.
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
3 Likes

would love to have another go at this, had lots of fun last time​:heart: bringing my T1 that’s sightly higher than last time :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

Would love to join @xaosseed’s table.

1 Like

I will be there and bring T1-T3 characters. Would prefer to play at @xaosseed’s table, but I am happy to join any other table as well.

1 Like

would love to join your table aswell if there’s room :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try to be there, but can’t say for sure yet. I would love to go back to brancalonia with @xaosseed , but will bring my t2 aswell.

2 Likes

I will be bringing a T2 character. Would love to join @BufoBufo 's table if possible.

Wanted to check out Brancalonia for quite some time so would be awesome to be at @xaosseed’s table.

Would also bring my T2 in any case.

1 Like

Will be there probably joining @BufoBufo table. I have T1-3 just in case

Hi, I will be moving in Vienna tomorrow coming from Rome, and as a D&D enjoyer (although with not that much experience) I would love to continue playing the game. So if I manage to spare some time and if there is a place left, I might come on Friday bringing a T1 and a T2 character (hoping I followed correctly your character building rules).

3 Likes

I will be there and would love to join bufos table. Either horror thing or eberron thing sounds fun ^^.

Okay, now it seems likely that I won’t be able to make it. Have fun!

Of two arrows in the air… one is always crooked

Fillian will be there, to finish what has been started. :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

:brain:

Dm (4)

• BufoBufo T2/T3 :frog:
  • xaoseed T1 :european_castle:
  • frogemiah T3 :books:
  • Col_Mustard_Ret :game_die:

Players (19)

• Arthilas T3 :books:
  • Alaadu T3 :books:
  • ThatGuyTed T3 :books:
  • Takanari T3 :books:
  • Tiero T3 (?) :books:

• wirc34 :european_castle:
  • jboimler :european_castle:
  • Tea007 :european_castle:
  • haekr :european_castle:
  • Burek :european_castle:

• ImOuttie T2 :frog:
  • Valzon T2/T3 :frog:
  • DutchyGio :frog:

• maxellftw T1/T2
  • Smintas T1/T2
  • fromtheforest T1 +1
  • DoNotDisturb T1-T3
  • PatrickD T1-T3

1 Like

A good story always needs a narrator. :books: :sparkles: Narrative writers are important in lots of industries in our world too!. But you don’t like the old man from Jollie Vale, and I’m not quite sure he likes you either. That being said, I hope you are ready to narrate the Narrator’s future and (hopefully) - take down Miren Eilow. It’s T3.

Players who have played before get preferential seating, yay!

3 Likes