The V.A.L.U.E. of Absent Friends (July 28th, 2023, 7PM; Holochergasse 53, 1150 Vienna)

:point_right: location: Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria
2023-07-28T17:00:00Z

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play.

Games this week have to wrap up at 10PM

:point_right: so @noxous can close at 10:30

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be there, the higher the level the better :slight_smile:

NOTE:

I will NOT be there

but others will :partying_face:

so basically WOW/Keepers should be open, when you arrive
@noxous has to close up though :key:

have fun, good rolls and happy gaming

:game_die:

Iโ€™ll come with a T2 and a T3 character

1 Like

Ill likley be there as well if my Business trip gets postponed to sunday like I expect

I would like to join with a T1 char

Edit
I now have confirmation that my Business trip will start on sunday instead od tursday do to weather conditones (altough the new weather report for the northern see already shows great conditiones again, the desition already has been made) therfore Ill be able to join on friday?

I will run a one shot of Cyberpunk Red (not D&D), itโ€™s the system the game Cyberpunk 2077 and the show Edgerunners are based on. I assume most here are new to the system (including myself), so I will bring pre generated characters.

This week i am a bit limited with time so the best i can offer is closing at 22/2230 at best. If that isnโ€™t enough then i will see you guys next week where i would love to join as a player.

Let me know if you need me for this friday.

1 Like

thanks again :slight_smile:

so current โ€œplanโ€ is:

that the games wrap up at 10 PM so that you can close at 10:30
(since from experience it takes a while till everyone has left)

hope that should work for everyone :+1:

3 Likes

Will be joining as a player any tier :slight_smile:

Weโ€™d continue the search for souls across Planescape, currently T3.
Current plot: After an interlode with fiends and angels our heros have boarded a ship of most unusual construction - how to gain control, and what to do with it?

1 Like

Will be there to join @Lux_Tenebraeque on the search for souls and haikus.

Considering that I am having an eventful week and enthusiasm for Cyberpunk is rather mild so far, I think I will postpone my one shot yet again. Not sure if I join as a player.

Any T1 / T2 DMs joining? Iโ€™m gonna be joining as a player alongside a friend of mine possibly, but I can only confirm if thereโ€™ll be a dm, as I have to let my friend know in time.

Will join @Lux_Tenebraeque then :slight_smile:

:ice_cream:

DM (1-3):

-Lux_Tenebraeque :wheel_of_dharma: T3

Potential DM (2):
-Otschi :crossed_swords: T1-T2 โ€ฆ else could join a T1 table
-Xerdor [NOTD&D] โ€ฆ else could join a T1-T2 table

Players (5-7):

-Arthilas :wheel_of_dharma: T3
-Col_Mustard_Ret :wheel_of_dharma: T3
-Tea007 :wheel_of_dharma: T3

-Crios T1-T3
-MyChemicalDeath T2-T3

Nota Bene: the games should wrap up at 10 PM so that noxious can close everything in time

Ill start prepareatuon for a oneshot I would run but its highly unlikley to be ready by friday.

So I hope we ll find a DM for T1

Iโ€™ll also be there to continue exploring the mysterious ship and opening that ominous doorโ€ฆ

1 Like

Wonโ€™t make it as my friend and I would be T1/T2. Enjoy the session

I think I will bring something to run. Probably not D&D, but something easy and fast, in case we have no other DMs.

1 Like

So no T1-T2 DM

I could make something up but dont expect something well prepared, I would only have a view houres to work it out and I also need to tead the value part for DMs first

And my DM style is a bit combat focussed, you have been warned

2 Likes