The V.A.L.U.E. of a Long Weekend

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll be there to DM the Dragons of Stormwreck Isle - finale. Character levels 3 or lower preferred. The adventure will be just as much fun, whether you’ve played part 1 or not!

Otherwise I’d just join any table T1-T3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will come to DM 2nd episode of the ‘Marshes of Vindobona:frog:. Players from Episode 1 have priority at the table.

P.S. not opposite to playing @katnyx table either :slight_smile: have a l2 char that was sitting on the bench for too long.

Edit: the game is T1

1 Like

I am involved in both advertised adventures… but since the one from @katnyx started first I’ll join her table!

I’ll be the one with the key this time, I try to be there at 18:30!

1 Like

I’ll be there to play with T1-4 characters.

I’d love to join either @katnyx or @SilentButDeadly adventure.

Won’t be able to make it this week but good luck with killing pagans/roman soldiers :slight_smile:

Tentatively @SilentButDeadly, if I make it.

DMs (2)

• katnyx (T1) :desert_island:
  • SilentButDeadly (T1) :frog:

Players (3)

• Vishous :desert_island:
  • jboimler :frog:/:desert_island:
  • Lenzi-boy
  • alexman90gg :desert_island:
  • Zaza_Momine
  • Bearberry :desert_island:
  • FoggyPortents T1 (with v)
  • RootLeaf T1 (with ^)
  • Burek :frog:
3 Likes

i will be there !! for stormwreck !

1 Like

I’d love to join any table with a character in T1!

I’ll be there to continue with Stormwreck Isle

1 Like

@RootLeaf and I will join with T1 (lvl4) characters – Happy to play whatever table will have us!

Seems that we have quite a lot of players this time. I will definitely bring the adventure along then. Also realized that I forgot to mentioned the tier - my adventure is T1.

1 Like

Hi I would like to join if possible - @SilentButDeadly’s table as I have some Stormwreck spoilers

For magic users that plan to play at my table :mage:: If your charachter is casting magic and is higher than Level2 some bad :imp: things can happen (1% chance per level of magic cast). Not that should discourage to play wizards and such :slight_smile: just something to keep in mind.

Won’t be able to make it tonight. See you guys hopefully next week.

Sorry, have to cancel tonight - my daughter got sick :nauseated_face:. Hope not too late for someone to bring an adventure along.

Oh no, hope she feels better!

@Vishous @jboimler @Lenzi_boy @alexman90gg @Zaza_Momine @Bearberry @FoggyPortents @RootLeaf @Burek

Can one of you DM a second table? otherwise we’d be 9 people…

Or maybe some could join @Arthilas T2 table at wowkeepers? apparently there are 3 spots open :slight_smile:

1 Like