The V.A.L.U.E. for Hannibal to cross the Alps

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Breaking Tusks

:mammoth: T2

will contine my “Primal” mini hop-in / hop-off campaign

Players, who played twice already, will have prefered seating:
@BufoBufo (:orangutan:), @Istariel (:orangutan:), @Potifex (:lion:), @Janlocks (:lion:),

People who asked me to be put on the waiting list and/or played at least once:
@Atanen (:orangutan:), @Mexikorn (:bear:), @JuMiSu (:orangutan:), @NonnoKai

:camping: you can trade :meat_on_bone: rations for gear (weapons, armor, healing potions, etc.) at the beginning of the adventure

2 Likes

I will be there. Would prefer to play (I’ll make sure to prep a cave-man character if no-one from the the waiting list shows up - wouldn’t want to take a reserved spot).

If we do need DMs however I’ll prep the first adventure of a series of adventures I’ve had in mind for a while now. (more serialised - so the theme and setting will remain the same)
I’m currently calling it MINIOOONS! (:right_anger_bubble:) - due to the inevitable comparissons with certain yellow ticktac creatures, I’m open to different name suggestions.

MINIOOONS concept summary

The basic idea would be that the players are among the lowest ranked minions of a BBEG and don’t have their bosses confidence yet to be sent on “proper” missions to advance the goals of evil. To keep them occupied the BBEG sends them on missions of very VERY minor importance to be a bit of a nuissance to his enemies. Cartoonish villainy ensues. (think: “Oh. That was kinda mean.” rather than “My god… what have we done?”)

For this to work I’d ask my players to create their characters accordingly → You don’t have to be super evil but you have to be at least somewhat okay with working for a BBEG.

Edit: If three or more people who joined “The Plague” :syringe: session show up. I’ll bring the conclusion of that adventure.

3 Likes

Cirra lv.8 will be there

2 Likes

Should you dm, I’d love to join! Otherwise, I’d be joining any T1/2 adventure :slight_smile:

Oaklig the Sunlight Warrior, Sentinel of the Firebringer, will make sure that the mammoths of the broken tusk shall cross the alps safely :muscle: :grin:

2 Likes

session requirement: everyone who attends must bring a banana to offer to the mini boss :DDD

I could bring a Gateron Banana mechanical keyboard switch. Would that suffice too? :slight_smile:

no, since its taste is rather bland^^

Tulku the all seeing shall join once again:)

1 Like

:mountain:

DMs (1-3):

• Darthbinks :mammoth: T2

Potential DMs (2):

• Arthilas … :man_elf: T1-T3 … dreams of playing T4
  • ThatGuyTed :right_anger_bubble: T1-T2 or :syringe: T2 or joins a T1-T4 table

Players (12-14):

• BufoBufo :mammoth: T2
  • Istariel :mammoth: T2
  • Janlocks :mammoth: T2
  • JuMiSu :mammoth: T2
  • truecrawl :mammoth: T2
  • froggyprince T2
  • mane T1-T2 … :right_anger_bubble: / :syringe: if possible
  • NonnoKai T1-T2
  • Olivoil T1-T2
  • polina T2
  • Tequila_Sunset T1-T2 … :syringe: if possible
  • timodeus T1-T3
2 Likes

I would like to partake in the Prehistoric “Peleaga” Adventure. Please note down my interest for now. Will dm you with the character I want to bring for approval/disapproval later.

2 Likes

Hoping for a high tier adventure :slight_smile: Will likely be there this friday to play. Might also be able to DM something.

Apologies. I should have specified the tiers.
:right_anger_bubble: → T1/T2
:syringe: → T2

i will be there to play in a T1-T3 char

Unfortunately i won’t be able to join this friday

I’d like to join a T2 table.

Hi, I would like to join if there is a T1 game going.

Never played VALUE before, but I am quite experienced in TTRPGs in general

Edit: I just learner that I can also create a LVL 5 character from so T2 is also possible

1 Like

After successfully doing the dance ritual last friday, I’m very curious what happend in the Red Cat Cave. Nao (lv 8, Ranger Scout) will join the scouting group again, if you have me.

Edit: Apparently I cannot do maths (5 + 2 ≠ 8). My bad, I’m lv. 7.

1 Like

Edit: I’m dense. I won’t be able to make it this Friday sorry for the late reply

2 Likes