The Condiment V.A.L.U.E. of Ranch Dressing

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

2 Likes

Will come to DM Tier-1 adventure ‘marshes or vindabona’. Also happy to join a table if we too many DMs :). have chars T1-T3

2 Likes

I’ll be there with a T1 character

I’ll be there with a T1-4 character.

Because of work I’ll probably will arrive around 19:15 so please keep a seat open for me.

Next week I’ll DM an adventure in Avernus again.

1 Like

I’d like to join the marshes of vindobona!

:frog:

I’ll join @SilentButDeadly’s table.

Same here @SilentButDeadly’s table please, if there’s space.

I’d be interested to join as well pls

@SilentButDeadly I just saw your original post with the setting idea. You stated: “Heroes will start at lvl 1”. Is this the first session? Should we bring a 1st lvl character?

If you have interest in continuing playing in this setting, then level 1 would be the best fit (the idea of the setting is that magic and special powers is a lost skill in the world, so level 1 charachters are better suited to “discover” their powers :slight_smile: )

At the moment I don’t have any fixed players, so this time it’ll be regular table that takes any Tier-1 charachters. Maybe bring level-1 along in case there will be more level 1 players who want to join.

1 Like

So far we have: DMs

Players

1 Like

If there are any more free spots I’d love to join too :). I have a T1 character ready from playing a few weeks ago

6 players is a bit on my limit but should be manageable :slight_smile:

1 Like

If we have any others show up, I can split off and run a second table.

2 Likes

Will have to cancel tonight, sorry.

Thanks for great game @Col_Mustard_Ret, @jboimler, @Bearberry , @Vishous and @eeni34!

As promised here are the rewards:

In-campaign rewards:

• level up
  • one trinket of choice from the Handbook Trinket Table
  • Whatever coins you managed to get during the game (convert as 1 Denarius = 4 Sestertius = 4 sp)

In addition you gain (only can be used outside of the campaign):

• 50 gp for service to the Legion
  • Shield of Expression found at the back of the gladiator store room

Summary of the episode 1 will be published later in the campaign thread (once I get some more time to write it down)

Looking forward our next adventure!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.