Second D&D campaign!

Sure thing.

@Siobhan, @Simonbou Hello to both of you! And sure, as long as there is interest just drop by tomorrow and weā€™re gonna work something out.

i havenā€™t counted, but it feels like there are enough people for group 2, 3 and 4 by now :smiley:

Thereā€™s gonna be a lot of D&D it feels like :smiley:

And well, if we need time to organize group 3 (and maybe even 4ā€¦) I could run a few Oneshots for the people, so they can play and test a bit while campaigns are getting set up.

1 Like

I was thinking about maybe running a more episodic campaign using Tales of the Yawning Portal

1 Like

see you all in ~5 hours :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably be a bit late

same here - 7:45 i guess

Well iā€™m here sitting at the bar as i donā€™t know anyone :yum:

Any of the ones without ā€˜editionā€™ in the title. :slight_smile:

But seriously, depends on what people want out of a campaign. Doesnā€™t even have to be D&D. Something like 7th Sea (because arrr) or Traveller (because any putz can play games in base 10) might be fun, too.

1 Like

Oooo, 7th sea!

1 Like

I. Am. Never. Calculating. THAC0. Again.

Any of the ones without ā€˜editionā€™ in the title. :slight_smile:

Yaay! We can play Pathfinder at the end?
(Iā€™d love to give a try to the Kingsmaker campaing)

But seriously, depends on what people want out of a campaign. Doesnā€™t even have to be D&D. Something like 7th Sea (because arrr) or Traveller (because any putz can play games in base 10) might be fun, too.

Well, Iā€™d be in all of three. Iā€™d like to give it a try to the ā€œolderā€ versions of Dā€™nā€™D (ODnD, AD&D) because Iā€™m only familiar with the CRPG ones of that era and based on that experience (and what Iā€™ve read), those games meant ā€œdungeon crawlingā€ (and indeed, role playing itself) differently how we use it today. Heck, I might even try a ā€œTomb of Horrorsā€ game (only for a one-shot). But 7th sea and Traveller would be fun as well (not familiar with those in detail, but probably would be fun)

Philistines. :b

Pathfinder. You said it Iā€™m here!

And just like everybody gets one superpower, everybody has one summoning spell ā€¦

1 Like

Hello everyone,

i know i am late to this posting but i would still be interested in playing D&D :slight_smile:

i am experienced with playing 5th Edition Online via roll20.net as well as real life :wink:

best regards
Aehrel

Sure, I am sure we can find you a seat.
Presumably on team Jacobā€¦ Iā€™ll post the Doodle soon ā„¢

great, can i contact jacob somehow directly ? maybe via discord ?
for character creation and such