Second D&D campaign!

[quote=“Simon, post:1, topic:1977, full:true”]The first party was pretty full already
[/quote]
Full? Pfft - used to be scenarios were designed for 12 players … :slight_smile:

But in all seriousness, if there’s that much interest in D&D, I might be able to run a third campaign. I’ve had a few ideas bouncing around my head for a while …

Have fun, everyone!

10th sounds good, I am free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all,
Thx, that sounds very promising to me. See you all on Monday then!
We’ll see then how everything will work out! And if not there is always a next time! :slight_smile:

I’ll try to prep a charsheet till then… thinking about a halfling archfey warlock, with a lucky coin, right now. :four_leaf_clover: :unicorn:
but am open to switch it up if necessary :wink:

3 Likes

looking forward to meeting all of you on monday :slight_smile:

i’m leaning toward either a tiefling ‘the great old one’ warlock or an inconspicious human rogue,
i’ll do the final build on monday if i’m part of the group, especially as i need a couple of questions answered (like.: point buy or roll for attributes? can i use the variant human traits if i go with the rogue? … probably some others i might think of by then :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Just a funny coincidence, of course.
Nothing to do with brain leeches. Nothing, I tell you!

1 Like

Just a funny coincidence, of course.
Nothing to do with brain leeches. Nothing, I tell you!

[/quote]

Hey, look, there’s an undead drow fighter right behind you!

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for this flexible approach! I will definitely be there on Monday so we can discuss what would make most sense for everybody.

Looking forward! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone. If you are opening a new group I would love to join. Never played before but would love to get started and am in the process of looking for a group. 20 m, preferred language is English. Cheers

2 Likes

Omg My bad karmaaaaaaa :frowning: i am busy :frowning: I will come next time, sry

Then a third group is getting really likely.
Can you make it on Monday?

You can’t make it Monday, after all?

I forgot, private staff…

Alright… Well, you’ll be missed but that’s no biggie…

Ps- people can post their characters there if you want…

1 Like

Ok, I’m new to this site so maybe this is a stupid question; but where exactly are we meeting? I can make it on Monday as long as it’s after 6 pm.

Very good question !

Spielbar is the default location.

@jesse Hi, nice to have you! I think Spielbar should be fine for now, afterwards we’ll maybe be able to find another location. Timing as usual, 19:30?

@Kvothe Bummer, but no problem.

:+1: Monday at Spielbar 19:30. Got it. Looking forward to meeting you all

2 Likes

Is there still room? Monday at 19:30 at Spielbar is entirely do-able for me. I’d love to play a campaign.

1 Like

Dear all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but it seems there has been a lot of good progress on starting this new D&D campaign. @H, it seems that this third campaign might be necessary. Are you willing to DM?

@Simon, I won’t make it Monday as I am away for a project for work. But, it seems you are the organisational guru so if there are sufficient numbers for a third group, please let me know.

Friday the 21st works best for me. Hope to see all of you then!

1 Like

Well, I am trying to be useful.

A third campaign seems likely now.

Sure, but which edition?

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m also new to this forum, but I’ve been hoping for an opportunity like this for a while!! I started a campaign with friends in Canada but now that I’ve moved to Vienna I couldn’t play anymore so I was hoping to find a group like this that I could join. So I’ve played in one campaign before so I have a bit of experience. I would be free on the 10th, so I would love to join you guys if there’s still room :slight_smile:

3 Likes