Second D&D campaign!

Should we get a doodle running?
I can start one if you are busy

1 Like

A doodle sounds like a good idea.

Oh, that would be lovely of you, @Simon :smile:

This is good idea, but i am thinking about ā€œBARDā€ with charisma and inspiration, i wanna play him like spellcaster, i donā€™t no wich race, but i know that must be a funny guy with lot of funny songs and storys :slight_smile:

Session zero sounds relly good :slight_smile: i didnā€™t understand doodle running?!?
And Simon i had realized that actually your opinion is something like mine, but without word ā€œBARDā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always happy to obligeā€¦

http://doodle.com/poll/7g578g6b5tihddms

1 Like

Ha!

But Kvothe does not use his music in combat or to cast magic! So he is not a bard, just a guy that can play music!

Of course, your Kvothe would be a different Kvothe, so playing a bard is perfectly fine if it is what you wantā€¦

Ahhahahaha, lol, thatā€™s sounds great hahahhaa, i will try to do my best with my character :slight_smile:

Just added my availability to the doodle :slight_smile:
Iā€™d rather create my own character too and like the idea of a session zero, to get to know all of you and create a balanced party that will be able to have some fun :slight_smile:

I updated the doodle as well.

In general:
I canā€™t really guarantee that I can make it at 7:30 on Mo-Wed. Thu-Sat however shouldnā€™t be a problem. And Sundays are okay as well. As long as we can end it earlier than 8-9ish.

I updated to, sry for my schedule, but IĀ“m working from 13:30 until 22 :frowning: and from 14-16 IĀ“m not in Vienna, this is shitty thing about my Job :frowning:

So, I put in my little bits too. Seems like the earliest date would be Monday 10th - if @Thopthes can be there. Otherwise Friday the 21st would be the next date everybody could be at the table, if nothing changes that is.

By the way, your little introduction is awesome, @Simon! Really like it. :smiley:
And thanks for the doodle!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to make it work.

1 Like

Hi there,
Just stumbled upon this forum and saw that you are starting an adventure rather soon. Is there still a spot left for another player or are you guys already full? :slight_smile:

I am rather new to dnd started 2 months ago. but i am so hooked already and would love to join another campaign :smile:.
My reallife stats: Martin, human, 29, audio engineer, austrian. if thats of any interest to you guys. :blush:

1 Like

Looking at the list of people that have signed up on the doodle, youā€™d be the sixth playerā€¦
I donā€™t know whatā€™s Biancaā€™s limitā€¦ If the group gets too full, though, I can (regretfully), step-off and give up my spot, especially for newbies and people that donā€™t have a regular campaign (or two) to get their fixā€¦

Hi there, I see that the group is likely full already but I still wanted to try my luck. I have been following the forums for some time, waiting for an open call for a regular campaign (rather than the Thursday one-offs) and now probably missed my chance. Damn :slight_smile:

In any case, if there is still a chance to join, 10 July would work for me! Used to game (GM) extensively in various homebrew systems and settings before moving to Vienna a coupe of years ago but actually not much experience with D&D, so count me as a newbie. Bianca, please let me know if I still have any prospects :slight_smile:

Thanks, Michal

1 Like

So what are we doing today, just the two of us comingā€¦ simon are you coming or somebody else?!? I wanna just to knowā€¦

No, not today. Sorry, I wasnā€™t clear when I posted the doodle.
The goal is to see when everybody is available and then pick up the day that works best for as many people as possibleā€¦
So, Monday is the one where we can all make it and so it is the day that was chosenā€¦

@Oyrren,

It does start to look a bit crowdedā€¦ :confused:

Maybe it is already time to consider a third group?

1 Like

Well, that escalated quickly.

Hello to @Martin and @Oyrren - nice to have you!

I was actually planning for a 5-player campaign but at this rate, I guess there would even be chance to open up a ā€œThird D&D campaignā€ thread. I didnā€™t expect that much hype about it tbh :joy:

First of all I would love to meet up with everybody (including @Martin and @Oyrren) that is interested in the game at Monday 10th - if that time is convenient for everybody. Maybe after that session zero there will be folk that wonā€™t play after all - it happens. Otherwise maybe Iā€™ll find the time to run a third campaign of Phandelver, if there is so many (or lets say: enough) people willing to play and no DM to be seen. Would be a bummer to keep you guys from the game. Sleep is overrated anyway.

@Simon You have this weird talent of always posting my ideas five minutes before I can do it. It is amazing :smiley:

3 Likes