Second D&D campaign!

Hahaha. Team Jacob’s DM and organizer is Simon. There is no Jacob :stuck_out_tongue:

Jacob lives in the hearts of every goods little boy and girl…

ohhh, ok :smile:
so should i wait for the real meeting then ?

I will start a Doodle thing when I get to my personal computer… It will be a few days

@Simon maybe you could just tell aehrel which books he can use and what chars are already present in your group, i know him, so i know that he is capable of building a character :slight_smile: (oh well also tell him wether it’s point buy or rolling for attributes :smile:)

yes, please do tell! :smile:

You can use point buy or the standard scores for attributes. As for the chars present, we have a dwarve wizard, human fighter, elf ranger, and half-orc bard. I’m the bard :slight_smile: Cheers

Yep, point buy or standard array.
Player handbook or Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide.

Unearthed Arcana, Volo or other WotC books if you must

Alright, I started a thread to organise our first session!

Here!

1 Like

Quick question to everyone. How many groups are there now? How was the first meet up on Monday? Any real choosing/selection of potential campaigns?

I’m primarily asking for clarity to see if there are any groups I can fit into.

Cheers

there are 2 groups, team bianca (which meets for the first play session today) and team jacob (simon) which has a doodle for their first play session up in another thread

both groups play ‘lost mines of phandelver’ if i’m not mistaken

1 Like

Righto.
There are actually three groups but the first one is full.
You can follow the link posted by Tersidian to sign up

yeah what i meant was, that this ‘day 0’ meeting spawned two groups :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot everyone!

I’ll be there by 20:15 at the latest!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.