Saturday V.A.L.U.E. brunch open D&D Tables

Dear all,

Post below if you would like to join our V.A.L.U.E. brunch club coming Satruday. All tables are open and any level of players is welcome.

Please indicate if you would like to play or DM and which Tier. +1 to DMs karma for posting short description of the adventure.

UPDATE 2
Original post had 2nd of June (Friday) as date by mistake. Actual date is 3rd (Saturday). Changed now though. Hope it does not affect anyone.

Current Team
DMs
@SilentButDeadly (T1-T2)
(if need be) @Tersidian (T1-T2)
(if need be) @Rayce_Kaiser T1-2

Players
@Tersidian
@Zepto7 (T2)
@Cybermew (T1-T2)
@Rayce_Kaiser T1-4
@Col_Mustard_Ret (T?)
@Riccardo (T2?)
@Bwg1972 (T2)
@Violet_Red
Markus K. (T1) (Meetup)
Carina Ki (T3) (Meetup)
Katharina Pangerl (T3) (Meetup)
Markus W (T2) (Meetup)
Daria (T?) (Meetup)

V.A.L.U.E. Details ===========================
Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I plan on being there, would prefer to play, will bring T1/2 characters, if we have an absolute lack of DMs I probably can whip up something T1/2 in a jiffy

1 Like

Will come too, prefer to play (T1-T3) but can DM Tier1 if needed.

Seems like we have a table for T2 adventure. I’ll reach out on Meetup to see if other’s would be OK do down/upgrade to T2

I would like to join with a T2 character. :slight_smile:

Another one here for a T2 player :slight_smile: will try to prep another T1 character (just in case)

Hi all, my daughter is a bit ill :face_with_thermometer: and I’m not sure I’ll make it this Saturday :smiling_face_with_tear: (will depend on how today and tomorrow will go). If all Meetup guys will show up we might need second DM (in addition to Tersidian). Any chance someone could DM a T1-T2?

Thanks for the understanding!

1 Like

Hope your daughter will feel better soon.

2 Likes

Just noticed that I put 2nd of June (tomorrow, Friday) as the date for the event. I have, of course, meant 3rd of June (Saturday). My apologies for the mixup. Hope everyone can still make it.

Seems that we are out of the he woods :smiley: i will come to DM T2 on Saturday

2 Likes

Heyo, I can DM T1/T2 continuation of Lost Minds of Phandelver.

Would prefer to play T1-T4 though xD

1 Like

Would also love to join if there’s enough room.

Hi folks! I saw this cool event on Meetup and I’d love to join: is there still room at the table? I saw that you were talking about bringing a T2 character there. Let me know

Cheers,
Riccardo

1 Like

Welcome Riccardo! Would you like to play or DM?

The event is sort of self-organizing. We just need to make sure there are enough DMs to accomodate all players. Did you DMd before would you like to DM a small game if needed?

I will make a summary of all guests tomorrow and try to see how many DMs we would need.

I have a fairly limited experience as a DM as I have only been DMing a few episodes of “Out of the Abyss” and one session of “The lost mine of Phandelver” for some friends. I have been playing in a few campaigns over the past year or so, up to LV7.

That said, I’d love in the future to maybe DM something for you (with some preparation), but for this time I’d rather tag along and get a chance to be a player if the numbers allow:)

Btw thanks @SilentButDeadly !

1 Like

Sounds great, come by and we will try to figure out something

T2 sounds good

Id love to join. I only played 5th ed once before and I have a premade dwarf charachter from that time who I can bring, or I can make a new charachter on the spot. Whichever is better

Premade T1/T2 would be the best. Making new char is always time consuming :slight_smile:

Seems that we would need at least 3 DMs tomorrow. Does anyone else (except @Tersidian and @Rayce_Kaiser) would like to DM to give guys a break? DMs want to play too :smiling_face_with_tear: