Saturday V.A.L.U.E. brunch open D&D Tables

i just made sure that I have one of my “old” T1 adventures on me, can easily adapt to T2 if necessary

1 Like

You are the best!

I have a +1 who’ll play at my table xD

I’ll be there too, probably a little late.

My Character is not quite ready yet. I’ll show up next time if the stars align.
I wish you all beautiful games and a lot of fun.

How far from playable is it? We can fill out the rest during play

1 Like

Well…haha I dont even have a sheet printet out yet nor figured out if we use point buy.
I know the class hahaha

Damn. I’m already at least 30 min late because of poor decision making. I think I’ll have to pass today and be more punctual next time

thanks for playing at my table, hope you enjoyed being played with by Abanaxas

for successfully escaping you all get to keep the (now magicless) rubies worth 120gp a piece, in addition you earned 360 gp (for the T2 characters Nike, Branch and Dain) or 40 gp (for the T1 character Knut)

Abanaxas also had one of his more hazy moments and left you with a gift, so each of you can choose to grab 1 of the following magical items (the rare items can be picked up by Knut but he will not be able to use them until he hits T2):
Sun Blade
Wings of Flying
Glamoured Studded Leather
Figurine of Wondrous Power (Ivory Goats) (the link has all variants of this item, you can specifically choose the Ivory Goats variant)
Deck of Illusions (complete)

hope y’all had fun and find something in this list to your liking :slight_smile:

@Cybermew @Zepto7 and Markus, thanks for joining my table yesterday! Was really fun and I hope to see you again.

Developments
After defeating the corrupting plants at the druidic Temple Zakk, Tanon and Kairon had brought what remained of the Meree to her brother Galdric in Neverwinter. Galdric was crushed by the news but eventually thanked the adventurers for finding out the truth and brining him her remains. As a reward he gave the party Meree’s ring of Free Action and let keep all the potions found in her bag (Potion of Stone Giant Strength)

Zakk has reported location of the found druidic temple along with detailed description of currupting plants to the local druids in the Neverwinter. Druids were very happy to hear that the temple guardian (Giant Tree) had survived. For the contribution to the druidic community party is awarded +1 renown in the Emerald Enclave.

Tanon brought location of the lost caravan back to the merchant outpost in Neverwinter. For the information party receives extra 60 gp (20 gp per person).

Kairon’s study of corrupting vine’s sample revealed signs of ancient magic long thought to have been gone from this realm. It might be interesting to revisit the temple and look for clues about what could have brought it back.

Rewards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.