Resurrecting Saturdays at Sägewerk

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be starting a new campaign at T1(lvl1/2) that does not have a name yet.

3 Likes

since i have been asked in a dm:

I want to start a new campaign. It will be quite an old school adventure including dungeon and dragons as well as a lot of other things.

At the moment i don’t have any players for it. It will run the same way as all the other value campaigns, with the players that show up.

2 Likes

dnd Saturdays have been super fun in the past, hope there’s plenty of interest again :slight_smile: I’d be down

I’d love to be there! Not sure if I’ve got time this week, but there’s a 75% chance I’ll be free (in which case I’m bringing a T1 character).

Since I’ve never been part of one of these Saturdays though, I have an administrative question: is it 6€ per session too or is that just for WoWKeepers?

no, its in a restaurant. there’s no formal agreement but its assumed that you consume something.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks! That makes sense. I’ll most likely be there then!

I would join with @Slabby for Saturday. We would play T1, doesn’t matter what :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to join playing either T1/T2 :blush:

1 Like

I would like to join again for Saturday dnd:) will bring a fresh character for that

1 Like

I will also be there, bringing a T1 character.

Looks like a lot of players and so far only one dm.

If anyone else is willing to dm please say so.

I can DM something. We mostly have T1s, right?

3 Likes

I can DM or play a T1 character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I come on saturday, I want to join the table of @Takanari . Best wishes!

@Evil_Danvil and a guest have said they’ll come along too.

as mentioned by @xaosseed: I´ll be there with a friend. We will be bringing T1 chars.

I’ll be there, bringing along a T1 character. Looking forward to it~

I would also like to join with a fresh T1 char. :slight_smile:

My son will be there, so happy this is back! He will join as a player, and can bring a T1 character.

1 Like

I’d love to join asnwell