Open Tables are V.A.L.U.E-able!

I’ll join with T1-4 characters.

@MarkusW

welcome :slight_smile:

I saw that you played at Sägewerk twice? :smiley:
Current rules (that we maybe gonna change at some point in the future) state, that you can create a T1 (level 1) or a T2 (level 5) character.
You can create a T3 or T4, only if you have played at least one PC level up to that level (11 and/or 17) in V.A.L.U.E. games.

You def. can continue to play your (T2?) PC you have played @Sägerwerk. :+1:

:point_right: Our character creation rules! (also linked in the first post)

@Xyathn

we have not paid for a “locker” at WOW/Keepers (yet)

so currently ‘no’ … maybe next year :person_shrugging:

:sun_with_face:

DMs (3):

-Darthbinks :tada: T1
-frogemiah :sparkles: T2 … [FULL]
-ThatGuyTed :running_man: T2-T3

Players (14):

-cat4laugh :sparkles: T2
-Col_Mustard_Ret :sparkles: T2
-IzayasDemons :sparkles: T2
-Nox :sparkles: T2
-TheUglyGhostOfEast :sparkles: T2

-Aladuu :running_man: T2-T3
-PatrickD :running_man: T2-T3

-DoNotDisdurb T1
-jboimbler T1-T4
-JackFruitChilly T1
-MarkusW T2 (T3?)
-SpaceLab T1
-Takanari T1
-Xerdor T1-T2

:partying_face: … looks like 3 tables with 4-5 players each :partying_face:

@cat4laugh

yes :mage:

I‘m one of the other friends - I wanna join Tias T2 table as well :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

Will also be there with T1 & T2 characters.

Can DM if you’re in need of a DM, just let me know :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I can’t make it this week :frowning: Next week I won’t be there either most likely, but in two weeks I can be there again.

1 Like

@Darthbinks will be the third dm and I will play at whatever table is willing to have me

1 Like

Somehow not surprising but I can’t make it tonight, but looks like things will calm down starting this weekend and I should be more reliable. Have fun everyone!

Responded badly to new medication, won’t be able to make it tonight. Sorry for how late my cancellation is :frowning:

2 Likes

Get well soon! :3

2 Likes

I’ll be there too.

get well soon :frowning:

1 Like

@DoNotDisturb @Jackfruitchilli @SpaceLab @Takanari

thanks for playing

aside from one level up, 10 Downtime Days, 319 potatoes as promised, and 160gp, you gain:

THE MAGIC OF F(R)IENDSHIP

1. charm person, comprehend languages, find familiar, illusory script, Tasha’s hideous laughter, sleep, snare, unseen servant
  2. hold person, Maximilian’s earthen grasp, Rime’s binding ice, suggestion
  3. animate dead, fast friends, magic circle, sending
  4. charm monster, Mordenkainen’s faithful hound, summon aberration, summon greater demon
  5. dominate person, geas, hold monster, planar binding
  6. create humunculus, create undead, soul cage, summon fiend
  7. create magen, forcecage, simulacrum, symbol
  8. antipathy/sympathy, clone, dominate monster, telepathy
  9. gate, wish

Homebrew Story Awards

A Patron To Behold (@DoNotDisturb)
As you level up in the Warlock class, you grow more eyes on your forehead. The total number of eyes (including your two original ones) equals to your Warlock level.
Additional benefits apply depending on your level, as long as none of your eyes are covered:

Warlock 3+: you have advantage on Perception checks
Warlock 6+: your patron starts warping reality at your location, every time you take a short or long rest … the strength of this effect depends on your Warlock level
Warlock 20: in any area, that has been warped by your patron, you can unleash a random beholder eye ray at a random hostile creature, that you can see, as a bonus action

Broken Alchemy Jug (@DoNotDisturb)
Your alchemy jug only produces mayonnaise at the speed of a ketchup bottle … and does not stop.

• You can fix it & loose this Award by spending 5 Downtime Days
  • You can let it fix & loose this Award by spending 100gp

keep in mind that these :point_up: Homebrew Story Awards only work at my tables

3 Likes

Thanks again for the amazing run and awesome bonus character development :heart:

2 Likes

glad you liked it
was really a fun session :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a bit late with this…

@PatrickD @jboimler @MarkusW @Xerdor @Alaadu

Thank you very much for the fun session and you understanding for the slightly… well… very improvised session.

Ródènt is very relieved you not only figured out the cause of the deaths in “The burrows” but also managed to catch the brain behind those ghastly deeds… quite literally. The judicial system of the New Rat-public is currently working on the minutia of whether or not a brain can be tried as a humanoid but you’ve been assured that justice shall be served.

For your outstanding services you each gain:

• 30 gp for the intitial investigation
  • 300 gp for finding the culprit and stopping the violence
  • 150 gp for capturing the suspect alive

Total: 480 gp

Each of you may also keep one of the following magic items:

• The Immoveable Rod you found in the Kikimores stomach.
  • The Serpents Fang blade you found among the ashes of the brains bodyguard.
    OR
  • One Heward’s Handy Spice Pouch gifted to you by Ródènt after you recounted the events of the day to him. May it flavour all the insect meat you could ever eat.

In addition to this some of you also found some consumeable magic items:
One Potion of Clairvoiance (I think Brug by @MarkusW picked that one up) and one Quaal’s Feather Token (whip) (Dr. Rostrum by @jboimler currently owns it)

Amris played by @Xerdor also gains the homebrew story award:

A fingerlicking shroom:
You found (and licked) a very curious mushroom in the caves beneath the Rat-public. Given your pleasant experience with it, you decided to take a large chunk of it with you on your travels.

The chunk of mushroom you liberated contains enough flesh for 3 charges of its calming effects.

If a creature eats one of the charges it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw (the creature can choose to fail this save). On a failure the creature is considered to be under the effects of a calm emotions spell. In addition to this the creature regards every creature it can see as an ally. The creature may repeat the saving throw if they take damage or another creature usues an action to shake them out of their dazed state.
Any effect which is capable of removing the poisoned condition also removes the effects of the mushroom.

Otherwise the effect lasts for 1d4 hours.

A character proficient with alchemy tools may also use 5 downtime days to turn one charge of the mushroom into a potion with indentical effects.

2 Likes

I can do even later…
@Col_Mustard_Ret @cat4laugh @TheUglyGhostOfEast @IzayasDemons @Nox

Alrighty! You successfully snuck into the Desecrated Court, climbed through a toilet unseen, chased lagging birds, had some bulges, took drugs and started a civil war! Congrats! :partying_face: :sparkles:

you each recieve:

• 480 GP

Aaaand you can choose between a Cape of the Mountebank
or a Bag of Tricks. :smiling_face: :sparkles:

@Nox you gain an :sparkles:Addiction :sparkles:
→ Your encounter with qawqi’ra has given you immense side effects.
You will figure it out. Eventually. The consequences are yet to come.

The rest of the side effects are to come… :3
Perhaps in a future game we can play as T4 characters in the civil war you started.

1 Like

Thanks!
And again, it was really awesome!

I’ll be sure to use my :sparkles:Addiction :sparkles: for good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.